STARFALL

Core of the Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think that as long as it is love it is possible, I did not see any rule that prohibits it from being an unrequited love.

Stimulantfound

La Princesa Stephany
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
RMMZ doesn't appear to include a logo as RMMV does, so I apologize if I have to rip one from the site to crudely tack on at the last minute.

@STARFALL I made a skit, but I didn't notice the rule regarding adult materials when I started working on it, so . . . oopsie! :wink:

Last edited:

Stimulantfound

La Princesa Stephany
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@STARFALL Thanks, but it's okay. I'm just happy someone liked it. :smile:

Stimulant found™ was primarily created for brand recognition. We want to make good games with the included resources to inspire others to give video game development a try. We want gamers to expect a certain level of quality from us, and we welcome critique with an open discussion about the reasons for the game design decisions we make.

We like to use contests on this forum as an excuse to create add-on content for our project. If we win, I'll probably create a thread to give the prize away to whoever can tell the best sex joke or something like that.

Last edited:

STARFALL

Core of the Stars
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Stimulantfound It's good to see people who take this seriously, we are also one of those who hope to deliver games of a good level. So I did my best on the video too. Believe me, I respect those who strive to achieve their goals.

I'm curious what you can achieve !!

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I couldn't participate this time, but I hope I will have some free time next event :D

Mr. Detective

NATO Special Operative
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So... what happened to this contest? Are we going to see the results eventually? Are the videos going to be reposted on the channel or evaluated by Studio Blue?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So... what happened to this contest? Are we going to see the results eventually? Are the videos going to be reposted on the channel or evaluated by Studio Blue?

We're still judging and we're doing an announcement video with the top 3. Just running a little bit late. Will probably be out late this week, early next week.

joepmeloen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Everyone did such wonderfull scenes.

Last edited:

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
All medals and prizes should be out. If you have not received one or the other and were supposed to PM me.

hp4000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Contest plans are almost always done at Degica and then presented to Gotcha Gotcha Games. (In this case, I was the lead on this one).
Thanks for doing the contest!

coucassi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Seems like a stupid question, but since I'm still kinda new I hope you will forgive but ... where can I see the results of events like this? Is there an extra thread I just didn't find, or something else?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It can be frustrating that so many commercial games have used up titles that might otherwise be great for a project.
Light up explosions with QABS and Community Lighting.
qcPQHt9.gif
Doing RPG Maker News #18 | Moghunter is Back, Encrypt MV/MZ Plugins, Isometric Geometric Tiles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dsdgdsfa