Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
HLtTyII.jpg

Hello there friends!,

I have a small LP channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/amaSenpai

I hope to enjoy as many RPG maker games as possible. The talent in the forums is just astounding! If you are interested in having your game played, with critiques and opinions on the story after each episode feel free to add a link to your game with a short blurb of what to expect (+est. playtime).

I like to explore, so please expect a longer series for what may seem to be a shorter game.

Current LPs:

Casia

The Amber Throne

Next on the list:

Tod the Grim Reaper 1&2

<If empty, I will find a classic RPG maker game unless someone would like me to play their game!>

Archive:

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberstorm

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Great, thanks!

Casia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Are you still accepting new games? If so, would you like to try out Casia? It's an open world game with a very long playtime (30+ hours), but even a few episodes would be fun to see. :)

amaSenpai

LP: amaSenpai
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Are you still accepting new games? If so, would you like to try out Casia? It's an open world game with a very long playtime (30+ hours), but even a few episodes would be fun to see. :)

Of course! I am always open to new games. I usually rotate between 3 games, so it may be a little before I start -- but I will get to it! 

Thanks for your submission. I can't wait to check it out!

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
New upload schedule:

Monday/Wednesday/Friday

One day for each game! I record and edit in the off days -- hopefully we get a better quality of video. Thanks for watching!

Zortik

The Architect
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's been LOTS of fun watching you play through Classika :D

I've laughed, I've cringed, I've laughed some more, and ultimately have been thoroughly enjoying your videos. I even branched out and started watching your lets play play of undertale and will probably look into some of the others as well!

Loads of fun and you should totally bump your thread when you release your videos (or at least once a week as a general bump since you're releasing a few times)

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Zortik Wow, thank you so much for the high praise. That must mean I am coming very close to the end of your game, which makes me a bit sad. 

I really didn't want to come off as annoying -- but posting the videos here is a great idea. Thanks to you I will start putting up new content every Friday.... A neat little package for this thread!

I hope you continue to watch my videos, and if you ever want feedback on future projects I am more than happy to help.

Zortik

The Architect
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You have about another 45 minutes to maybe an hour of gameplay yet.

The exit south of Morriston will be open now for an optional (and very tough boss) battle. I was using it to explore my puzzle skills.

Then you get to go to Phendra, the least polished of all the areas!! And meet your fourth party member! and play tetris, cause testing!

The demo is only about 1/3rd or 1/4th finished and you are closing in on it.

Also...

My wife loathes Vance with a passion because of how I developed him. I frequently tease her to use the name Vance whenever she's naming a character. I love it, he's bringing out all of the emotions I wanted and I was super super excited watching you get pumped up and overcome the chimera boss fight and then watching the wollen scene unfold and put some more plot blankets on the pile.

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Here is the first compilation of videos of the week. (I should probably name it something punny but I'm drawing a blank).

I'm looking forward to when Classika gets remade into a brand new and completed game. I will do my best to destroy that extra boss (I'm bad at Tetris though.. No hope for that).

Zortik

The Architect
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's totally Friday and with a new Classika episode out, this totally needs a bump!

Still having a LOT of fun watching you play through the game. That item you got, from turning in the bounty, was an accessory (Berserker Ring). If you do go back to pick a fight with that Lamia you'll get a very nifty little accessory from a treasure chest it is guarding in addition to the bounty rewards  :rhappy:

You'll wipe the floor with it I'm sure. It's harder than the Chimera but only by a little bit.

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Zortik You are completely right!! Yesterday was a very hectic day, so I couldn't get my Friday Fun Festivities of Videos out. I'll get them out right now. Classika in particular had me giggling like a madman this week. Thank you, and the other game creators, for the good times I always get playing.

Black Cat's Story

EvilOverlord

Classika

Zortik

The Architect
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Also, small but silly note. I laughed whenever some fuzzy was trying to mess with your mic or camera when you were doing the Classika recording. Common occurrence?

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ahh, yes.

Until we build up the new PC, I use my laptop for recording. My set up is "on the bed laying down like a lazy bum" -- so the cats like to lay down with me (always on the mic!!).

I don't think the purring ever gets picked up. Only my static from pushing them off.  :blush:

amaSenpai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Fantastic Friday, GO.

Here are this week's uploads. We started two new games and got around to finishing another. I'll be looking around for more games to add to the list, so if anyone would like to get their game out there... just ask!

Casia

EvilOverlord

Cardiophobia

Have a great weekend everyone.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emileewitt