RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A

Sorry but I will have to say no. The game doesn't look very interesting to me.

Are you still making Let’s Plays? If you are, here’s a game I’ve worked on for six months last year. It’s a game I’ve wanted to make since my childhood, so it’s kind of like my magnum opus and it means a lot to me. You can find the game here: https://gamejolt.com/games/spongebound-the-attack-of-giygas/386085
Here’s what to expect so you aren’t weirded out:
- Fourth Wall Breaking
- Some Weird Maps
- A Big weird crossover (I don’t know what my child mind was thinking but I wrote it all down in a journal and I just made what the journal said....)
- Huge Difficulty Spikes
- A lot of Party Members (Think Final Fantasy)

I hope you check out the game!

Sorry will have to say no, I am not a fan of spongebob or fangames.

BlueMage

Slime Lv99
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hey i like your voice =)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

If Mog working on ports, but going to the void it just stir a confusion on what's going on.
I don't know what to do with this character, but it mine

IMG_20210419_121108.jpg
I really truly hate to come off as insensitive but I have recently downloaded moghunter's theatrythym MV and I didn't expect them at all to delete their website. I do hope everything is okay with them truly. But, I have no clue on what to do. I tried to find a Youtube tutorial or a thread but there is none. If anyone could help me or share their master demo or any demo with me I will be really appreciative.
Doing RPG Maker News #15 | Mog Hunter Plugins Gone, HQ Realistic Tiles, Mimic Chests, Metal Enemies
HEY LISTEN
Any of you can recommend me desert tilesets for MV? Free and/or paid?
Thanks in advance for your time! Take care!
PS: Yes, Steam DLC tilesets are included in the "paid" category.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jabberwok