RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sorry but I will have to say no. The game doesn't look very interesting to me.

Are you still making Let’s Plays? If you are, here’s a game I’ve worked on for six months last year. It’s a game I’ve wanted to make since my childhood, so it’s kind of like my magnum opus and it means a lot to me. You can find the game here: https://gamejolt.com/games/spongebound-the-attack-of-giygas/386085
Here’s what to expect so you aren’t weirded out:
- Fourth Wall Breaking
- Some Weird Maps
- A Big weird crossover (I don’t know what my child mind was thinking but I wrote it all down in a journal and I just made what the journal said....)
- Huge Difficulty Spikes
- A lot of Party Members (Think Final Fantasy)

I hope you check out the game!
Sorry will have to say no, I am not a fan of spongebob or fangames.

BlueMage

Slime Lv99
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hey i like your voice =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've discovered Stardew Valley and now I'm an addict. To think that one person designed this...
There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RK_Zombie