Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I would appreciate it if anyone wanted to try my game demo.

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Greetings!

I would love to see an LP of my One Map Challenge project "Maze For You". It is fully voice acted and takes only around 30 minutes to complete (but if you intend to fight every encounter, maybe more, but you can Escape a lot of them). Created with VX Ace.

Switz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
DR_Logo_Jot2.png

Hello influencers!

Things are moving fast here so I forgot to swing by when we released our demo the other week and ask anyone interested if they would like to make a First Impressions video on it.

DOWNLOAD DEMO FROM STEAM STORE

Our demo is 4-6 hours long depending on difficulty chosen. Demo is to be considered late stage Beta. For anyone interested in a full game pre-launch press release that we will start giving out on the week of March 15th, please visit this link (scroll to the bottom) and email us your information.

PRESS KIT & PRESS KEYS

Meowsticks

Just a person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey everyone! :)

I just wanted to post and see if anyone was interested in doing a LP of the demo for my game, Untold Story. I feel the best way to improve a game is to see other's playing it, so it would greatly help out on that front. :D

It's a pretty standard turn-based RPG with a greater emphasis on story and characters. That means there is a lot of text and none of it is voice acted, so if you're someone who reads out the lines, I apologize in advance for your throat. :LZSlol:

If you want to read more, here is the thread for it and inside you'll find a link to where you can download it. Thanks for reading regardless. :kaoluv:

Metthink

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Reaction score
First Language
Norway
Primarily Uses
Would love to see someone play my game.
The game is narratively finished.

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe someone would try a demo from old dinosaur :]

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif
#screenshotsaturday update, featuring vaporwave angels lol
Lil' sketch I drew of Nico di Angelo :)
The spooky boi himself ♥
Nico sketch by Artemis Yates.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
torsbein