Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is an Empathic druid i came up with for a campaign a while back. They tried to befriend every animal they came across, even in combat. Their empathic abilities came from a fae they befriended, so I had anything that tried to poison them roll with advantage, and they took 10% extra damage from any metal weapon. If they could, they would try to convince enemies not to fight the party and would try to convince them to run away, or tell them what they knew. I actually got a critical success in doing this against the final boss, much to the annoyance of the DM
D&D.png

NinjaKittyProductions

Professional Murder Hobos
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yay! I love these kinds of post.

One of my favorite characters was a Halfing Bard Flagbearer named Malenko. This was Pathfinder mind you. I would buff the party by having the knowledge of monsters and relaying that information to the rest of my party. However, Malenko had a "psychosis". He was under the impression that things, places, and even people did not exist until he found them but once he found them, he did not want any harm coming to the things he had discovered. Every town/village\thorp the party happened upon, Malenko would stand up on a soapbox and shout excitement over the new finding. He would let the good people know that they now exist because they have been discovered. He would then proclaim himself rightful ruler over that which he found and then go about starting a small militia to ensure the safety of his new findings. This militia was to not interfere with the people but to guard them against outside harm. Before leaving his new findings, he would plant a mighty flag in the ground letting others know that this place was already discovered.

It was fun and I miss playing the character. He was fun for laughs and was never malicious with his intentions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?
Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.
Back in the old days, long before I was born, salted crisps - or potato chips, for you yanks - came unsalted and had a little pouch of salt to manually shake on it. Of course, things are more efficient now, but Walker's still brought back the old 'Salt 'N' Shake' style a couple years ago. Dunno why, but if I had to guess, I'd say it's because the nostalgia crowd were getting salty.
Guys I just want to sit around and work on my game! *gets lots and lots of money shoveled at him* Game, I don't recall a game. What game? :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zths