Radical Nox

Materwelon
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there!
Just wanted to ask if someone have any letter sound effects to share.
I need them for my non-commercial project.

I tried to make 'em myself, but I am not very good at this. Everything I make sounds annoying or just bad.

JohnDoeNews

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You want to sound as if it is written on an old type writer? I like to use "Switch2" sound effect from the default MV audio. Turn the pitch up a bit, to make it faster/shorter, and boom... Sounds just like a type writer.

Radical Nox

Materwelon
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I will give it a shot, thanks king. It might help a lot.
But still, I need a lot of them, so request is still booming.

And I wish great day to everyone reading.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's going to be hard for people to help with your request because it's very vague. You don't describe what you're looking for at all...you said the sounds you made are annoying and bad. Okay, so what makes them annoying, what makes them bad? What do you dislike about the sounds included with RPG Maker? Why do you need a lot of them?

We need clear information in order to help you.

Radical Nox

Materwelon
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, you are probably right.
- I need lot of them because I want to make each important character sound different. I will use feminine/manly universal letter sounds for minor npc.
- These made by me hurts player ears when played on repeat. I managed to make few decent ones too, I will use them, but I would prefer to use mostly high-quality ones.
- I actually love Rpg Maker sounds a lot, but not many of them can be used as letter sounds. Yet I use Cursor1 for most of the npcs.
I have biggest problem with feminine ones.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
VisuStella have released a Sample Game Project for free, which contains a plugin called MessageCore. This free plugin is used as a dependency for their paid plugin (about £4 or $5) MessageLetterSounds, which I believe does what you are asking.

Here is a Youtube video demonstrating the plugin just in case I have misunderstood your intention.

Of course, this depends on whether or not you wish to spend money on such a task. As for free resources, I do not know.

If you do end up liking this, the description contains a link to the plugin's wiki, which, in turn, links to the resource page for the plugin.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Radical Nox

Materwelon
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I use MV version of this plugin. It is working just like this one, I just need the sounds.

I think that I just have to make them by myself somehow ;/
Gonna try JohnDoe martial soundmaking techinques!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

poppetQuestBarryApproaches.jpg
While I wait for judging, I decided to start adding more "friends" to my attic. :LZSgrin:

I swear I need a whole sound pack of menacing squeaky toy noises. :kaoswt:
I can't believe I actually managed to stay motivated for the whole Game Jam duration (1 month!), definitely will be taking a break after this :0
can't believe I slept on outer wilds, such an amazing game
Trying to enter ''Downloads'' crashes file explorer ^^ But if i download something online and enter it via the browser it works fine.....Computers...Whaddeya gonnnaa dooo!?:p
Riding thru a slump and not sure how to drag myself out of it. Hate it when these moods take me. Trying to focus on my art but hit a wall with that(TT)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasm