Zanckst

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings, gamers and game makers, my name is Zanckst, and I'm an aspiring game developer, songwriter and songcomposer, singer, guitarist, chef and martial artist. I'm content to be here, and glad to be making your acquaintance. I'm not exactly new to RPG Maker, but I'm still learning the ropes, I'm beginning to start making my own 2D RPG series. I hope to learn and improve as much as I can and as fast as possible in lore, story and dialogue writing, songwriting and songcomposition, music composition, drawing and illustration, RPG Maker eventing and scripting, and general and game development programming during the remaining of this year so that I can start building a solid foundation by next January. I might be trying to bite more than I could chew, but since I'm going to be an awesome simple chef, I might as well should! Nahh, I'm steady.

Hi?

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!

Welcome to the community!

Zanckst

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Wavelength @MushroomCake28 @standardplayer
Thanks for the warm welcoming! :)

Well, uhh..my Quintillionw power is actually sealed so I'm atm using level 1 most of the time, hit, run, hit, play dead, hit, run, hit, play dead, hit, win :S

And tf is Radio Shack owo

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
....it's a poorly built structure where people used to keep radios ...
It isn't important, you could always go to Circuit City

Zanckst

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh xD

I thot it's a name of a computer company that I'm not aware of or something haha

Zanckst

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I see...I'm more informed now.

"which is why so shacking" x3

I'm always bewilderedly, at leastly slightly, impressed everytime I watched a "walkthrough" of a company's progress.

EDIT: It's okay. You are not exactly waylaying, since it's an intro thread, I suppose getting-to-know-a-person is permissible

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stress testing my latest version of the game with my new madness engine. :LZSexcite:

Hello, where can I find the list of all watched threads? I've been using the Watch function to save the Threads I want to keep but I don't find the list anywhere....

New card design, thanks to all my free time quarantined. (Hope that's not too big of an image XD )
What do you do when you're your family's resident computer 'expert'...but you are anything but a computer expert?
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To make a game is my real test. To play it is my cause.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serio