Ciberfreak

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Other
So I use Yanfly's Core Engine Plugin which overwrite the level options MV gives you. I want the max level to be 100 but I have a temporary actor I use for a quest who needs to have a level cap of 3...how do I achieve this?

Sword_of_Dusk

Ace Attorney
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Taking a quick look at the Core Engine, the
<Max Level: x> notetag seems to be what you need.

Ciberfreak

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Other
Taking a quick look at the Core Engine, the
<Max Level: x> notetag seems to be what you need.
If I change this to 3 every actor's level cap is set to 3...I only want my quest actor to be level 3 and not all my actors...the others need to be able to get to level 100

Sword_of_Dusk

Ace Attorney
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I change this to 3 every actor's level cap is set to 3...I only want my quest actor to be level 3 and not all my actors...the others need to be able to get to level 100
You're telling me if you set this notetag on one actor, it will change every actor's max level? That shouldn't happen.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I change this to 3 every actor's level cap is set to 3...
That shouldn't be possible. Looking at the code, it first sets every actor's max level to whatever you set it in the plugin parameters, then IFF you use the notetag it overwrites it.

Ciberfreak

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Other
You're telling me if you set this notetag on one actor, it will change every actor's max level? That shouldn't happen.
I see what I did wrong I edited the parameter which indeed sets the global level to 3 but now the second time I did look a little better and found the notetag thing you guys talk about in de description of the plugin...thank you n.n

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Now that I have linklists on large trees and cars, is there any theme that would interest you?
Debugging multiplayer issues... I'm having fun, right?
yay_streaming.jpg

For just starting streaming on the 10th... Definitely not the worst. :LZScheeze:

Granted I need 333.34 hours a month on average to achieve money. So I don't really expect that, but it sure has helped my game dev go much faster.
Proud on how this map turned out.

FnmhDLIXgAAOvIC
I just finally fixed a huge problem that wouldn’t let my game load and would crash it.. I thought that I was gonna have to trash the project and start over lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clust3rPepis