First Language
English
The fix seems to be effecting any test play... Not just battle test. :(

Going to verify.
I'm assuming battle test and testplay are two different things

Code:
DataManager.isBattleTest = function() {  return Utils.isOptionValid('btest');};
Code:
Game_Temp.prototype.initialize = function() {    this._isPlaytest = Utils.isOptionValid('test');    this._commonEventId = 0;    this._destinationX = null;    this._destinationY = null;};Game_Temp.prototype.isPlaytest = function() {    return this._isPlaytest;};
Wait I just noticed I deleted a parenthesis. Updated with fix.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nuxill

Ok
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've always been a big fan of games restoring your HP and MP when you level up! This is probably going to be one of those 'must have' plugins for any and all future games of mine. :)   

clitvin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Is there a way to restore hp/mp to max of the character that leveled without having to do a separate event for each character?

DavidFoxfire

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
A little suggestion on how to improve on this plugin.  Having the check done every combat is okay, but I'd like to have a manual check for Level Up Events as well.  This is because I'm making a game that focuses more on quests rather than combat.   Maybe that would require a totally new plugin to do that.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
What I could potentially do is set a flag that indicates that the actor has leveled up, and when you do your manual check, you can just check whether that flag is true or false.

You would just make a common event that does a bunch of conditional branches or something.

Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
A quick question.

Say my actor jumped from lv 1 to 5 in a battle because overflowing exp (either the actor is underleveled or i give too much exp per monster). Are the common event repeated per lv or only run once?

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
A quick question.

Say my actor jumped from lv 1 to 5 in a battle because overflowing exp (either the actor is underleveled or i give too much exp per monster). Are the common event repeated per lv or only run once?
The common event is run 5 times, however, they are only run *after* you have leveled up.

This means that if you needed to perform something different at each level, you wouldn't be able to just check the actor's current level.

hardqueen

Crazy Talker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Thanks to this amazing plugin, my actors can get bonus every time they level up.

(In the common event, I write some choices, like atk+10 or maxHP + 100, as bonus.)

TheGamedawg

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This seems cool.  There are 2 questions I have however, since I don't quite know the functions.  I'm looking to raise the CRI percentage by a certain percentage whenever my characters reach a certain level.  Like for one character it would raise the CRI rate by 1% at level 2, 7, and 17.  For another 5, 8, and 20.  I'm not quite sure which command tells it to raise the CRI when a certain level is hit, as well as how to bump up CRI.

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
This seems cool.  There are 2 questions I have however, since I don't quite know the functions.  I'm looking to raise the CRI percentage by a certain percentage whenever my characters reach a certain level.  Like for one character it would raise the CRI rate by 1% at level 2, 7, and 17.  For another 5, 8, and 20.  I'm not quite sure which command tells it to raise the CRI when a certain level is hit, as well as how to bump up CRI.
Unfortunately, the default engine doesn't provide support for flat increases in CRI parameter.

You would need a plugin to accomplish that, and such a plugin would probably specify how to do it.

Dalamar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there any way to set the common events to classes instead of actors?

BehemothRPG

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Well I see the problem when using a condition to check the current level of an actor if this actor levels up multiple times. If I perform a check if levelvariable >= X the common event will also trigger multiple times due to the event queue script. When just using "equal" the event will never trigger the condition part when surpassing that level because it is just possible to get the current level :(

ленин

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
I just have a question so I use this level up event plugin and the common event because i have different event for different characters now I dont want a level up event for a single character to repeat depending on the level he acquired - for example: from level 1 the level jumped to 5 because of too much exp. And my character will say "Im now level 5!" 4 times. I just want to execute his common event once. please help 

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Evan As you already have a thread with exactly this query, there was no need to post here as well.  In order to prevent confusion, and possibly waste members' time replying when it's already been sorted, I have hidden your post.

Kuronokun

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hello ! I have a problem with this plugin.

I have a hero " kurono ". He's the only member of the team. When he's levelling, the common event is running good.

But when another member is in the team ( kurono is the leader ), the common event doesn't run for the leader ...

Any idea to resolve this ?

Thank you

Solis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Is there a way we can set different events at different levels? Like, for example, Level 3 play a certain common event etc? Level 10 plays another? 

Kuronokun

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Is there a way we can set different events at different levels? Like, for example, Level 3 play a certain common event etc? Level 10 plays another? 

You could use conditionnal branch in the common event.

If player level = 3 : " play something ".

If player level = 10 : " play something "

No ?

Solis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have not tested it but if conditions work, then probably. Wanted to ask before I downloaded it! Thanks! 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:
Stimpaks and More.png
Continued work. Still a WIP, some need some retouching. Stimpak, Radaway, Psycho, Jet, Mentats, Medex(ish/needs to be purple), bloodpack, glowing bloodpack. Made some Nuka too. Need to make Rad-X.
Nuka Sheet WIP FR.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJHIFI