Level Up Point Distribution Script Request

Crazy Rob

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I need a script that will allow a player to have an option in Yanfly's menu that allows them to spend points earned each level up to increase custom attributes. The custom attributes are already in place, made with crystal stats- xstat.str, xstat.vit, xstat.agl, param(6)(agility, default rmvxa stat), xstat.mag, and xstat.spr.

The script needs to allow each actor to earn 1 BP every level above level 1, and no attribute can be increased more than 3 times every ten levels. (So after level 11, each 'limit' would be reset to 0.)

If possible, I would like a script call that can modify an actor's stored BP, as well as an item tag that would increase or decrease BP (the latter not functioning if the actor has no BP left.)

If anyone with rmvxa scripting feels up to the task, contact me and we can discuss things further.

Thanks in advance.

Crazy Rob

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks, but what I'm looking for is something that will just let me use a window in the menu to increase pre-made attributes. What they influence is already setup.

It would just need for be, for each actor-

Actor Face Actor Name
BP Remaining

and the six attributes mentioned above, with a threshold of 3 for every ten levels.

IneptAttoney_08

MMORPG!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks, but what I'm looking for is something that will just let me use a window in the menu to increase pre-made attributes. What they influence is already setup.

It would just need for be, for each actor-

Actor Face Actor Name
BP Remaining

and the six attributes mentioned above, with a threshold of 3 for every ten levels.
I don't really understand what you wrote. but this Dekita Script can add Param / Ex-Param / Sp-Param and even other status features, this script can also be accessed through the menu window to facilitate access.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have made suggestions for stat point distribution system here. One of them should be what you want.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The script I have used in two games now is V's Level Up Stats.
You can have an button in the Main Menu which allows you to call up the stat allocation screen, which is what you are looking for, I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am feeling better about my update schedule, I feel like I am actually getting consistent work done even if it isn’t big updates.
It's a joy to work on a well-made map. I am not regretting this commission in the least!
I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokuboter