terrorchan

Literally a Gloop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Upon leveling up, I think it would be cool to choose where some of your new strengths will go. Like, it gives another level of customization and strategy. Say you want a specific character to have a stronger attack so you spend all your points on it, ect. 

Similar to the one in Legionwood. Am I making sense? >.<

Preferably, I'd like all aspects to go up at a base through the class of the character like the default system, but then the player would have some extra points to spend on certain aspects they'd like to improve (intelligence, agility, mp, hp, ect.)

If no one wants to make this I'll just go commission somebody to do it, but I think it would be a great community resource so everyone can use it :D

Sorry if I'm unclear

terrorchan

Literally a Gloop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
BRO HOW DID I MISS THAT

ToT

shame on me! I never usually miss this stuff!

Sorry for wasting thread space....

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
perhaps cause it was released near mv launch, and so many plugins are being talked about and made each day, and most folk dont go back too many pages in the list :p

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif
#screenshotsaturday update, featuring vaporwave angels lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daver