Parallax Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wasn't an original member+ member but instead bought the pack here on rpgmakerweb.com when it was later released as a collection. Thing is, I downloaded the file a long time ago but now I can't seem to find any .txt file specifying the license for those assets. Hence it would be nice if someone could provide me with them or point me in the right direction.

Here's the DLC in question: https://old.rpgmakerweb.com/a/rpg-maker-mv-tileset/member-plus-collection-vexed

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if I remember correctly the original member+ resources had the same restrictions as the RTP.
however it might be that the special pack got its own EULA instead - but if there was no specific EULA as part of that package then it is highly likely the RTP-rules still apply, just with added credits for the creator.

Parallax Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Andar
I was assuming that was the case but made this thread in order to make sure I gave proper credits the way the creator wanted me to.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I think Kipling said it best.

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
⁠And never breathe a word about your loss,
(...)
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
⁠And—which is more—you'll be a Man, my son!

Do you feel like your modern cities are too clean? I made some dumpsters and trash variations. Visit my MZ resource thread (link in signature).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
panguozeng