doublebob

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi, I'm about to buy RPG Maker MZ on Steam, but I need to know something which I think is very important. Can I sell the game I create on RPG Maker MZ?

I liked the character creation tool and the new tools, but if I can't sell my games, I don't see a point in buying the engine. I see in RPG Maker VX Ace, the answer is: Yes, but I'm curious about the MZ version.

Thanks

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
Nice! Thank you very much for the fast answer!
don't forget to give credits though... if i remember correctly if you use the graphics / sound from rpg maker mz you also need to credit:
©Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc./YOJI OJIMA 2020
if i remember correctly...

and if you use custom asset... make sure you own the permission / license to use it in commercial games for each asset you use (image, music, etc)...

hope this help

doublebob

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sure, no problem. Another question. If I buy, can I use the program in two machines? My brother will help me in the game development too or he needs to buy too?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1620833447825.png
This is one of the most beautiful art styles I've seen... it's also the style I draw in... er.... what's this style called...?
Ami
This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
Two years into developing my game and I just scrolled through the BaseResource Pack that comes with MV for the first time xD I never knew how much awesome stuff was in there. Also so many names I know from the forum, like Shaz & Archeia ... and that's not the only resource pack I found in the depth of my hard drive :0 Right now I'm both confused and hyped about all the stuff I own.
Decided to start watching Naruto; and not only is it a genuinely good series, but it's also very inspiring.
I just wish Funimation got its act together and fix the missing dubbed episodes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdzezzzs