adiif1

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
What does the license issue look like if you want to use it, but not for purposes RPG MAKER?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What does the license say? Or are you asking before you buy it? If so, buying from this website or Steam, you can only use it in RPGM engines. I believe you can buy it elsewhere with a license to use it in any engine.

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you buy TF/OSM stuff here on RMW, you MUST use it with RPG Maker products. If you bough the TF/OSM stuff from his itch.io store, that can be used in any engine, including RM, if you really wanted.

Still, any resource bought from Degica's web store can only be used with the RM series. If you use them in an outside engine, you are violating the EULA and you are opening the doors for bad things to happen.

Reactions: Des

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Played and finished Mad Father, one of the older RPGmaker horror games out there. That was one mad, MAD father
Hi, I am new here, exciting! Emmm where to change my head portrait?
I now have an idea of how to approach my IGMC entry for this year's theme, as well as a working title (TBA). Given the limited time I can spare, I'm going with a game design that doesn't require a battle system. Something that could be expanded if I want to make it a longer game, but can probably be played through within 2 hours (the goal for now), at least on a speed run.
很好,我喜欢你的游戏独特的用户界面
In last 5 years, I have bought 4 MSI computer components and had issues with all 4 of them. With two of them these issues were so huge the board was quite unusable. I think it's safe to day it's my last MSI product purchase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BetaVN