Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Y2MPn61.png

SYNOPSIS
- A memory puzzle game inside a darkened land, you must find a way to restore the world's color back to existence. Your power of imagination within this plane of existence grants you authority to change the world.

STORY

A flowerbloom maiden is falling into a world of near blackened state, disillusioned and robbed of her most intimate past memories. Deathly stench permeates the vicinity. Yet the flowerbloom itself radiates renewal energy the likes of which can counter such blackness. Alongside the knight glistening in love aura, who compassionately tried to protect the flowerbloom maiden before her awakening, they both must find the last key to restore the lands and rejuvenate the world once more.

FEATURES

- A simple input memory game where you input arrow keys and numbers to rejuvenate or rebirth darkened beings attempting after your life. Ensure your memory is in tip top shape, as you will need to remember the order and input the correct sequence.

- Relatively short game experience within roughly 20-30 minutes.

- Silent storytelling with no dialogue.

- Multiple CGs and arts akin to a visual novel.

SCREENSHOTS
aaGD3V.png

1AyA4w.png
n0CswX.png

GJlX31.png
g5Ih7y.png

Download Link

https://berryitch.itch.io/lifealive

Last edited:

BerryB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ec4Nsn6.png

A Japanese version of the game has now been incorporated. Japanese site to the game here:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So, yeah. It's there.

Clarn Hold
(No storylines)
There was a tutorial on how to draw anime eyes. Just draw Among Us. So I tried.
Screenshot_107.jpg
DamageActor3_7.png added!
index.php

Making a "characters first appearance" drawing for my game. Now I just have to finish the sprite art animation for her grand entrance.​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guymelul