KakonComp

Lucid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Ostinato
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I just got a call early in the morning; someone in my family has been sent to hospice care, and I am the only one left who would be willing to go cross country to be there for them.

I'm putting anything I'm working towards on hold while this happens, means I'm dropping out of the Halloween event; definitely not feeling it now. I'll be back, but not sure when; I hope everyone's doing okay, and they're games doing well.

Since I won't be finishing it, going to drop my WIP of the main antagonist of the Hallow's Eve game:
Great Hallows Tree.png

Good luck friends; I know I'm gonna need it in the coming days.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Aww, sorry to hear that. I'll pray for you and your family (if prayer isn't your thing, then just know you're in my thoughts).

It's sounds like a tough road ahead but I hope it all works out well in the end. Stuff might not have hit you yet but hang in there when it does. <3

P.S.
No reply expected, you have enough on your mind.

Powerise

Fulltime Freelancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I wish the best for you and tour family ! :LZYgrin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjing_gila