Strong_Rock

Whistle Doer
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, guys  :rock-right:

Well, I was looking everything in the Resource Showcase, and I saw a lot of interesting stuff. I think there, somewhere, I saw a charset of a lift, but so I lost the link 'cause I was in my tablet and forgot to save it. And now, here I am, praying for help.  ;_; Can you guys help me? 

I think it will be useless, but in the top of the topic I saw the char,had a picture of a hello kitty crying, if i'm not wrong.

Strong_Rock

Whistle Doer
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, that's not the one I saw before, it was really a lift (that the animation is it going up and down, you know), this look more like an platform. But, if I don't find that, I will try to use it, thank you.  ;)

Strong_Rock

Whistle Doer
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
N/A
oooh, thank godness!

Rachellouise, that's it, exactly it! Thankyouthankyou reallyreally thankyou, I will sure credit you too in my game. Thank you!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!
My valentine cutscene is now available on itch.io and you can get the "source code" as well, feel free to check it out!

The game page on itch can be found at:
A self-aware gamer, playing my game on video, and being honest about his feelings: :kaojoy:

It gets funny, there's heart, and his laptop is on fire as he plays. :kaoswt2:
Just finished making a 50x190 map.

It's not the overworld, just a simple trip from a forest all the way up a mountain.
Now time to map out a metropolis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feedtalefour