Light Effect Script...

annikalb98

Idiot
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm back...again...

And this time, I'm either completely stupid, or I completely broke the Victor Light Effect script.

It was really my first time trying to work with a downloaded script, and it seems to work just fine for everyone else.

And for me? Well, it did. Until I added other events. Then the light would quit. I managed to get the light back, but it was very very dull. Then it wouldn't work again. So...I tried a few things...and now my fire glows black....I think I severely messed something up. And go ahead, tell me I'm using it wrong. I'm completely okay with you berating me. ^^ I've looked at tutorials and other explanations and I've tried it all...and it still doesn't work, I know it has nothing to do with the script, that it's some error on my part...

Thankies!

Link to script thread: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/450-ve-light-effects/

I'll try to have screen shots or somethign up to help with my set-up soon. Right now for some reason trying to do so is freezing my computer like crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
1) Please put a link to the script thread

2) Please post your set-up (if it's event-based, post screenshots of the whole event pages)

3) You can also try to use other scripts, like Khas' Awesome Light Effects or my Lanthanum Lights

annikalb98

Idiot
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
1) Please put a link to the script thread

2) Please post your set-up (if it's event-based, post screenshots of the whole event pages)

3) You can also try to use other scripts, like Khas' Awesome Light Effects or my Lanthanum Lights
Right...will do. Sorry. ^^lll

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:
And now since I've got the whole game parts working, the *contents* await.

I've invented a cheap way to manipulate weather. Should I get it patented?
It's change from frikin' hot to beautiful at the cost of only 4 beers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fegelein