OverTheWay

Starts making games but never finishes them
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there!
I am currently working on a horror game and I wanted to add light efects, like for example, make the room dark but make a light around the player.
So basically I am looking for a plugin that adds flashlight/lamp effect, prefferably to be able to turn it off at some point(For example when a monster appears the flashlight would turn off for a few seconds) and possibly even make a certain object to create light (for example my character finds a lamp or something on a table and she can turn it on to do light up the area for a bit.
Regards!

OverTheWay

Starts making games but never finishes them
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, guys, I have downloaded Terrax's plugin and it's perfect, just what I needed! ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...
// Gives his message plugin the ability to evaluate any string as a function call and stuff it into MV's update cycle.
// Finally makes his Randomizer not require his message plugin to operate at efficient levels.
Progress! Now I just need my Randomizer to not need one other plugin function. :kaoswt:
*when the One Map Challenge is the only time you can finish a game*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanoLovesYou