Light Problems / Terrax Lighting System (Solved)

Zuque

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Everyone,
I want to make it so that when my time of the day becomes night the street lamps on my map would turn on,
I am using Terrax Lighting System plugin and my problem with it is when I use it, it makes my whole map dark and in order to combat that I made a few events that would always light up the map but the problem is they outshine the small light coming from the street lamps
and thus make them look as if they are nonexistent.
Can anyone tell me how they made they're lighting in the game or point me to a post that will hopefully teach me how to do it the right way.
Thanks in advance.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Plug-in support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You'll need to change the tinting of the screen. Try using the plugin command and put this in without the quotation marks "Tint fade #555555 1".
Making the numbers lower will darken the screen and making them higher will brighten it.

Zuque

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Bulgarian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You'll need to change the tinting of the screen. Try using the plugin command and put this in without the quotation marks "Tint fade #555555 1".
Making the numbers lower will darken the screen and making them higher will brighten it.
I wish to thank you for the help I was able to make it work as I wanted it to, thanks to you can you please point me out to a place that can show me more of these commands that you suggested i would like to learn em to better my self :D

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you have the plugin then you should have the demo and that has most of the commands in it. For more commands and their explanations, you can find them in the plugin description itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?
Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detulovnoc