StupidHair

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a really silly question. If I deploy the game, can the user press tab to open the light menu? :p Sorry if this has already been asked.

Daisetsu

Shinobi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German,English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a really silly question. If I deploy the game, can the user press tab to open the light menu? :p Sorry if this has already been asked.
Nope, only you can do this in Edit Mode.

KrisTall

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I gotta say that this plugin is great!
But I also have a issue with a curtant scene
At the beginning of the game, the main duo (with torches on them) walks down the map (in the forest) and are talking to each other. I decided that this map will be looping so that they will not stop at any point until that scene ends. At the beginning, everything was working fine until they hit the looping spot, when they go past that point, torches turned off and when that point of looping was no longer visible, they turned back on.
Anyone knows what should I do about this?

PixelBoy360

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have a problem where when I press the tab I see the buttons at the bottom, but nothing happens when I click them. The plugin used to work, so I'm not sure what's wrong?

NoShirtstann

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do we know if this is compatible across the board with YEP?

PixelBoy360

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I have a problem where when I press the tab I see the buttons at the bottom, but nothing happens when I click them. The plugin used to work, so I'm not sure what's wrong?
Any plugin that disables the touch screen mechanic will disable the game editor. (EX: YEP_TouchInputDisabler)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Progress on one of my projects has been slow, but I'm at a spot now where I feel like sharing the four main characters.

From left to right we have: Amabel, Tibby, Dusty, and Wren.

tibbyrpgcast.jpg
I'm in a much better mood about my game than I was 2-3 days ago. I keep switching between sideview and front because of the amount of assets needed for side (I'm drawing it all myself)... but I've decided to stick with front, for my own sanity. sidenote... people, planning is important. I've spent so long on just getting my game's ideas off the ground because I didn't plan ahead.
unknown.png

"Fight me."
I'll finally wash my clothes today!
SA46ATTACK.gif :kaojoy:New Arab character in action.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildsky