Feelzor

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure to understand what you mean.
You want a light that moves during the night but not during the day ?

Nacura

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, I want to create as a ghost that moves and this generates a light, since I wanted to create fireflies and that they generate light for dark places, and that they walk around alone

Feelzor

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh I see
You can just create an event with a light as described in the plugin description.

If you want your event to move only at specific times, you can get the time like that :
Code:
$gameTime.getTime('day'); // will give you the number of days elapsed in the game
$gameTime.getTime('hour'); // will give you the current hour
$gameTime.getTime('minute'); // will give you the current minute

Then you can play with these values to move when you want ^^

Solis

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
English
So, before I download, is it compatible with other tinting systems? For example, I want to be able to control the lights via night/day etc. But then use Mog's system for tinting the screen?

Nacura

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Feelzor

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Solid I would say that you should try, but it will most likely not be compatible.
Though I haven't tried it, so I'm not totally sure.

Daisetsu

Devilhunter
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
German,English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Feelzor
is there a new version coming soon ? but i am happy to see progress on this plugin.
I think its one of the most powerful plugins for the mv. really good work i hope you can get rid of the bugs than it will be perfect.

SleepyMachine

Weirdo
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry to bug you again aha, but I was wondering if there was any way with plugin commands or script calls to change a light sources "settings"? (Opacity, flicker, pulse)

Feelzor

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello !
Nope, yet it's not possible :c

Daisetsu

Devilhunter
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
German,English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
like a said, best plugin for me :).
is it possible that you will make a visual clock ? Something like moghunter did :). this would be great.

edit: or maybe is it compatible what do you think?

Nacura

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
like a said, best plugin for me :).
is it possible that you will make a visual clock ? Something like moghunter did :). this would be great.

edit: or maybe is it compatible what do you think?

Inside the plugin, in the 3 line comes the show clock screen

Feelzor

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello !
@Daisetsu there already is a clock that you can enable, as Nacura said :D

There's a new update !
GameTime v. 1.4.0
+ Add possibility to show / hide clock window with commands
+ Add possibility to move the clock window with plugin commands and configuration.

Nacura

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello !
@Daisetsu there already is a clock that you can enable, as Nacura said :D

There's a new update !

Ty for New Update :D

Edit: Friend I need a help, what happens is that when I go to export the game to windows, I get the option "Exclude the files we used" and also preciono "encryption images and audio" I prefer it so they do not use the sprite and audio, but the images and folder "EDITOR" does not encrypt them and it takes them out of the export, and if I add them, it does not recognize them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daisetsu

Devilhunter
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
German,English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Inside the plugin, in the 3 line comes the show clock screen
thanks amigo but i already know that. i wanted to say i want something more visual like the analog clock from moghunter master demo. but maybe it is not possible.

Feelzor

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Errm, the clock isn't really the point of the plugin yet. Maybe will I try to make it look better someday, but I didn't plan on doing that... sorry !
Maybe can you find something or someone that may help you change the clock window easily ^^'

@Nacura I have no idea why it doesn't work. I'm searching for a solution but yet I haven't found one. I'll tell you if I do !

lordbrulis

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there! Thanks for this amazing plugin, and for your great work.
There are some link to download the old versions files of the plugin? I replace the files with the new version ones and now I can't run the project.
But with the old version works.

I did't backup of those files. ;_;

Thanks for your help.

Nacura

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Errm, the clock isn't really the point of the plugin yet. Maybe will I try to make it look better someday, but I didn't plan on doing that... sorry !
Maybe can you find something or someone that may help you change the clock window easily ^^'

@Nacura I have no idea why it doesn't work. I'm searching for a solution but yet I haven't found one. I'll tell you if I do !

ok amigo, te espero slds

thanks amigo but i already know that. i wanted to say i want something more visual like the analog clock from moghunter master demo. but maybe it is not possible.

Ah, what you want to know that Skin, you have to wait for him to create it, since the skin will have to create them FEELZOR.

There are some link to download the old versions files of the plugin? I replace the files with the new version ones and now I can't run the project.

Thanks for your help.

There is a green button and there are precions to download .ZIP
https://github.com/FeelZoR/Lighting-GameTime-Editor

Thanks for your help.
Also see what version you have of RPG MAKER, since it is more compatible with MV 1.5.2, although update to 1.6.0 and it works, some YANFLY plugin if you have to update them, but it is a separate point. So tell him what version of RPG you use and if it's Original.

Edit: Here friend :D

check also friend that another plugin has why sometimes makes conflict with others, I use this plugin and YANFLY and 0 problems.

Attachments

• Lighting-GameTime-Editor-master.rar
    68.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:

Feelzor

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Thanks for your help.
https://github.com/FeelZoR/Lighting-GameTime-Editor/commits/master on here you can get a list of all the previous versions, and you should be able to download them ^^ though I highly recommend you to stay up-to-date, there's no reason why you should use a previous version of it.
What doesn't work ? Did you update the three plugins ?

grubfisher

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Looking for ways to implement day/night cycles in a calendar system, with a timer that stops at a certain time of night until the player goes to sleep. Can this plugin be integrated into a concept like that by using commands or script calls?

Nacura

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello friend, the last update of a problem, on the plugin page, I put the scale: 4.0 and when I add a new torch when the game works it adds it with scale: 1.3, and before it was configured and appeared directly, even in the I left him in Null and now he does not take it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm gonna riff on Macross's "Deculture" and adopt "Descope" as my motto! :wub God knows I'm gonna need it...

As an aside, did any of ya sweeties watch Macross Delta and if so, was it good, bad, or horrible?
Is an extension for the jam time limit from 20 min to 30 min possible? :ysad::ysad::ysad: My entry will have a few battles, it seems >.<
Background and composition study
GAbBmfDaIAAEzVM
Ho, ho, ho and mwah, ha, ha. It appears that I will be getting a leg up on the inclusion of Krampus in the 2023 Game Jam. We arrived in Orlando, FL yesterday and my wife found a Krampus Festival for us to attend tonight! Maybe I will be going home with a Krampus!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpgmakergerhnam