g2thet

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is there anyway to make this set of plugins compatible with TDD Bind pictures to map plugin? I am getting the following errors.
https://postimg.org/image/5hs6sk6g5/
I placed the TDD Bind Pictures to Map into the demo for the lighting and time editor that you provided in your link above.
Here is a list of the scripts I am using.
https://postimg.org/image/5t9n5bmw5/
Any help would be great. Thanks!
*Edit*Also this happens regardless of where the TDD Bind Pictures To Map is placed in the order.

Last edited:

Henryetha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
This is an amazing plugin, so easy to use and no issues at all so far.
Thank you so much for creating and sharing it!

cropots

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Love it, finally a commercially usable light tool I can get behind! My only question/request is if it is possible to have/add the ability to have a default time, for when the game first launches. It doesn't make a lot of sense for my heroes to get into port at midnight, afterall.

Edit: Inb4 someone says be specific or there's a plugin command for that - I'm using the command currently, but how I am set up currently, I load in, get the navy blue of midnight, and flash quickly to the morning sunlight. Makes it look worse than leaving it at midnight alone....
Try this
Capturar.png

cropots

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Congratulations on the plugin, it's really fantastic. It would be interesting to be able to control time through variables.

I also noticed a small problem, if a paint is set on a map, when entering and exiting the menu or tab, the set value is changed by the current time.

PS: The problem occurs in the DEMO version also.

PS2: Another tip, instead of using note for the events, set to use comment, in this way we can have infinite possibilities, without having to use global switches.

Last edited:

Killer690

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Amazing plugin but...
Light can't follow moving events?

autophagy

tank nerd
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So whenever I set the map tint for example <Tint: 225, 114, 54> in the Map Properties Section. When I access the menu and close it, it resets the tint to the current time. Is anyone else having this issue?
I'm having the same problem....A shame because I really like the plugin D:
Also a copy-paste option would definitely be great. It takes a lot of time to add lights.

I also noticed that it seems to be clashing with some of Yanfly's plugins. The editor won't show up when I have them enabled. HOWEVER, just disabling Yanfly's Core plugin (and leaving the others enabled) fixes that. Furthermore, I can simply enable the Core plugin again once I'm done with adding the lights. They don't break.

Draconic_Story_Teller

Guardian of the Bookshelf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, as much as I like time, I've gotten tired of it. Is there a way to not require the time plugin but keep the light plugin? Or should I just set every single hour's tint to the exact same thing because there is no other way around this?

autophagy

tank nerd
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Draconic_Story_Teller You could use the plugin command "Time PAUSE", then something like "Time SET 12 0" at the beginning of the game. :v This freezes the time at 12.00, and then you just turn off the clock display in the menu.

Henryetha

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
also noticed a small problem, if a paint is set on a map, when entering and exiting the menu or tab, the set value is changed by the current time.
Unfortunately same problem here.
I love the lightning and how easily lights can be set up. But this bug..

cropots

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Another plugin with extreme potential abandoned ... I would use in my game, but due to the bugs and lack of support, I discarded.

jebedaia

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm getting a error when I turn On the LNM_GameEditorCore (error: TypeError Cannot read property 'update' of null). I already inserted the folders “editor” and “lights” in the "img" directory.
Any help??

edit:
I don't know why but it worked when I turned OFF the Community_Basic and MadeWithMv Plugins

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@jebedaia Hi and welcome to the forums. Just so you know, we have a "no double posting" rule - in other words, if you post and no one has posted after you, just edit your last post. (Unless it's been 72 hours, then you can to "bump" the post.)

I merged your posts together. Thanks!

jebedaia

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@jebedaia Hi and welcome to the forums. Just so you know, we have a "no double posting" rule - in other words, if you post and no one has posted after you, just edit your last post. (Unless it's been 72 hours, then you can to "bump" the post.)

I merged your posts together. Thanks!
Sorry, I didn't know, I won't do it again XD

jebedaia

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very nice plugin but I can't fix the problems with the option to set colors on the internal maps when you enter the menu and exit, the color set on the map is replaced by the current time and Time ADD hours minutes it's only adding 1h don't matter if I put Time ADD 2 15. Other than this, it's a really nice work!!!

Last edited:

Luth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
It's very nice ! Could you had a way to make specific cells black ? For instance, if my torch is on the left wall, it shouldn't light the tiles behind that wall.

Draconic_Story_Teller

Guardian of the Bookshelf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's very nice ! Could you had a way to make specific cells black ? For instance, if my torch is on the left wall, it shouldn't light the tiles behind that wall.
Bump. That'd make things more interesting.

Ashfell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i cant get it to work LNM_LightingTool it seems to have problems conflicting with parallax plugins
kaus overlay
TDDP_bindpicturestomap

getting type error "addchild"

only one that is that works is GALV_LayerGraphics but that one is not that great

if i disable my parallax plugin then LNM_LightingTool works but then i cannot see the map to place in the right spot and the tinting of the time plugin dosnt work either

Last edited:

Ashfell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there anyway to make this set of plugins compatible with TDD Bind pictures to map plugin? I am getting the following errors.
https://postimg.org/image/5hs6sk6g5/
I placed the TDD Bind Pictures to Map into the demo for the lighting and time editor that you provided in your link above.
Here is a list of the scripts I am using.
https://postimg.org/image/5t9n5bmw5/
Any help would be great. Thanks!
*Edit*Also this happens regardless of where the TDD Bind Pictures To Map is placed in the order.

im having the same problem i even tried 2 other parallax map plugins and they had errors as well seems to be the LNM_LightingTool plugin that has the issues with the parallax plugins only Parallax plugin that i got to work with it is galv parallax plugin but that one kinda sucks and is hard to use.

Ashfell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i cant get it to work LNM_LightingTool it seems to have problems conflicting with parallax plugins
kaus overlay
TDDP_bindpicturestomap

getting type error "addchild"

only one that is that works is GALV_LayerGraphics but that one is not that great

if i disable my parallax plugin then LNM_LightingTool works but then i cannot see the map to place in the right spot and the tinting of the time plugin dosnt work either

nevermind GALV plugin does not work eather it will start up and play but galv layers do not work everything becomes the same layer

Swtor/Ayra

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For those who are having issues with the menu resetting screen tint back to the current time (Time PAUSE doesn't work either), I am using another plugin to not really fix but prevent that from happening. You can either disable menu access and only have certain access points which would be annoying most games or what I'm doing for all my indoor maps that I have day tints added i use : https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rmmv-menu-access-note-tags.85350/
It has worked for me so far. I just disabled menu access for all maps with custom/tints. That keeps the issue from being apparent but won't fix it. Hope some can make use of that.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Untitled Project.gif

Feel free to subscribe, cuz im gonna release it first there.
https://crashykk.itch.io/crashykk-retro-tileset
and_remember_tomorrow_beside_myself.jpg

The worst part about making custom stuff is, I can't really ask any of you why a second copy of the character randomly appears only when going SW, S, or SE and changing directions. Been bugging me for the last two days. On the plus side, look at the new random map pieces I made while thinking about it.:LZSexcite:
RPG Maker News #11 | Mech Battlers, Angels of Death on Console, New MZ Plugins & Music Packs

forgot I drew Riley's message bust ages ago. They might be one of the most unique characters in the game so far.
37 years old...
What hath possessed me to start rapping, Lloyd only knows.

I think the worst part is, I am actually really good...

no... actually, the worst part is writing a song about bum rushing Gandalf to stop Frodo...
I don't even listen to rap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8vnmobi