Wirtle

Wirtle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello there, I'm tryin to make an event in which the lighting of the room is normal and then once someone says something the lights fade to dark. I am using the Khas Awesome Light Effects script and graphics.

This is the event that makes the room normal brightness:

This is the event in which the brightness turns to darkness after some dialogue:

My problem is that as soon as the character is transported to the area the room is always dark and not bright when i want it to be. What I'm asking is how can I keep the room bright until I want it to go dark? Dark as in limitid visibility but not completly too dark to see anything.

Yuliya

In Soviet Russia
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Was it dark in the area you transfered from?

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to script support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Wirtle

Wirtle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
(Yuliya) Yes it was dark in the room that he transfered from. 
(Celianna) Whoops sorry about that!

Yuliya

In Soviet Russia
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I can't see your screenshots anymore to double check, but I would suggest checking what triggers the darkness in the previous area. Like for example, do you have a day/night change event system running? Or perhaps you're using Tint screen instead of a script call in the previous area? Also, you could try adding the call to the transfer event itself instead of having a separate autorun event on the next map.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png
>studying for months for an exam
>does exam
>waits 3 months for the results to come out
>me trying to login, incorrect password
>I get recovery password
>me trying to login, incorrect password

What the heck. As a son of a Karen, I'm going to file a few complaints.
Apparently Amazon Prime users get free Genshin Impact stuff like primogems and whatnot every month, but I'm not sure I ever want to fall into the abyss of F2P ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AryaMaster