Lighting Plugin Not Working Post-Deployment

BurgerMasterMan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So here I am: Everything is ready, the game has been tested, and I'm ready to put my game up on the internet. I deploy my game and test it out one last time. To my dismay, I find out that the first map in the game is pitch black. I use the LNM Lighting Tool plugin with my game. I know it had its bugs but it worked the way I wanted it to during playtesting. For some reason, after deployment, the plugin knows to darken the screen but forgot that it had to add lights and just... Decides not to I guess.

I fear that the problem lies in the plugin itself since it's known to have its bugs. IDK why it would work fine during playtesting but not after deployment. I have built my entire game's maps around this lighting plugin and I don't know of any other free lighting plugins that don't have other bugs already. This is the only one I have. This problem breaks my entire game, which I have worked on for over three years, and I have no idea what to do. Any help would be highly appreciated and, if needed coding-wise, I am willing to pay fair amounts of money for someone to fix this issue.

The following screenshots are examples of said map before and after deployment, as well as a list of my plugins. Any plugins in question are boxed in yellow.

Attachments

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sorry to hear that!
I think someone in the thread of this plugin say something about this error and fixed it. So if I you, I will go search in the comments made in this Thread.

Also, I have used this plugin and I like it a lot! But I have problems with him when I upgraded the NWJS. So I replace him with
Terrax Lighting.
It does not have the inside editor, but it works! And after using this two, I can say that I like more of the Terrax one. So take a look, Terrax Lighting may replace your plugin and it works after deployment.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Plug-in Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

BurgerMasterMan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Eliaquim Thank you. I didn't realize there was an entire 12 page thread about it. There was a 3 page thread with the original author but it turns out someone else kept the project going and updated it a bunch. As it turns out, I was using version 1.3 and I needed to update it to 1.7. Turns out it was a lot more simple than I thought and I blew everything out of proportion by making a thread once again. Sorry about that. Thanks for the help though. Issue resolved!

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Eliaquim Thank you. I didn't realize there was an entire 12 page thread about it. There was a 3 page thread with the original author but it turns out someone else kept the project going and updated it a bunch. As it turns out, I was using version 1.3 and I needed to update it to 1.7. Turns out it was a lot more simple than I thought and I blew everything out of proportion by making a thread once again. Sorry about that. Thanks for the help though. Issue resolved!
That's ok!
I'm glad that you solved! ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who knew modern medieval was an actual music genre? I don't know what the youtube algorithms are doing but for once they found something actually fascinating:
Yay! Got 3 new frying pans, its weird, but I'm so happy about it.
Yelp. I've discovered that I am one of those people who should not be drinking coffee. Took me a week detoxing off of coffee and switching to tea to realize how badly it was affecting me- and I've been drinking the stuff for years. Yikes!
I bought a gaiter with Meijer printed on it.

I'm still a Walmart worker, and I wore it today for work.
Trying out new carpet autotiles and I can't decide if it's working or not. Pixeling soft carpets is hard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CyberRPG