Limit Number of Followers (without changing battle party)

Shikuroshi

Artist
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, I've run into a bit of a hurdle with my game. I have made my character sprites fairly large and with four followers the screen can look a bit cramped. However I do not want to give up all of my followers to only have one character on the screen. I was hoping that someone knew of or could make a simple script for me that would make it so the only player follower is the character in the second slot of the battle party,

So you would have two characters on screen at all times. The party leader and the second party member regardless of how many battle characters there are in the party. 

I hope that this is possible or even that someone knows of one that already exists. I found some similar plugins but they do not do what I need,

TheTitan99

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There may be some plugins also do this, but, I believe Yanfly's Party System should work:

http://yanfly.moe/2015/11/20/yep-29-party-system/

One of its Parameters is "Maximum Followers". Change it from 4 to 2. Haven't tested to see if it works, but, Yanfly's plugins always do, so I trust it.

Shikuroshi

Artist
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I didnt know that! I just glanced over it on the webpage and it didnt seem like it had anything to help me. I'll load it into my maker later to give the perams a look over. Thanks! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quexp wrote on Shaz's profile.
I absolutely love your profile/pic! :kaoluv:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
I made a battle results screen for my minigame.. any feedback? :)
Things I thought would never happen but just did: I needed to use my snow shovel. In August. In the Northern Hemisphere.
So I finished Cupcake, now I need to figure out my next project!
Do I pick up one of my incomplete games?
Do I start something entirely new???
The possibilities are endless!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarina