AndrewsGaming08

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am making a persona game and I want each character to be limited to 8 skills each, is there a plugin that can do this? (Yes, i know SRD's pokemon 4 moves only plugin and yanfly's equipable skills plugin)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
are you talking about uses or total numbers or what? Please do not assume that everyone here has played the same games you did, that reference will mean nothing to most people (other than having heard that name before)

If it is about total skills available without any other mechanism, then you can simply limit the skills to be learned in the class in the database.
If you have a game where you teach skills by event, then I would suggest to reserve a variable for each actor as a counter and stop teaching skills after the critical number is reached.

If you're talking about selecting skills from a larger list, those equip skill plugins are the way to go - if the mentioned ones do not work for you, then you need to tell us why and what you want to do in a different way with different plugins. Because we cannot point you to other plugins unless knowing what is wrong with those you already mentioned.

AndrewsGaming08

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to pull from a larger list. Like the pokemon games. Basically I want pokemon with 8 skill slots instead of 4.

AndrewsGaming08

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is not like the plugin i was looking for. it lets you use a skill a limited amount of times instead of learning and forgetting skills as you level up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ianhendrawan