Syddo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hiii yall, I was looking for a Limited inventory script for XP but just found a few for other Rpgmakers.
What I'd need is a script that allows you to set a limited amount of item that can be carried (not per item, just a limited amount of item stocks!), and possibly choose to throw away and substitute an item when you find a new one (not strictly necessary though!!)

I can imagine such script already exists, if not, I'd be suprised... I just can't find anything!
Thank you so much :LZScat:

MobiusXVI

Game Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Here's a couple I found just googling:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm so annoyed with myself...I can't get this code to work so it looks like I'm going the plugin route for a problem I should be able to do myself :kaolivid:Great. Now I get to murder save file compatibility. Again.
Can't believe my code from four years ago is still working! Did some expansions, and...
1635194553179.png
In related news, I may have an update for my old Extra status window plugin ready. That is, once I manage to sit down and update the documentation... and the demo project... :kaoswt:
How does one pronounce Godot? I've heard it pronounced a couple of different ways, and I genuinely don't know the proper way.
March 2020 ...
1635188823939.jpeg
... vs October 2021
You look like you had a rough day...Here, have a Baby Panda!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelseycherry