Sapphire Sodium
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maker: Any
Style: Preferably tall so I can see the legs.

One of my characters will sprain their foot at one point. I edit my own sprites and the style is quite different from the rtp so I'm ok with any style. I just want a limping sprite base for reference because I can't visualize how the character would walk with that sprained foot. So it doesn't have to be detailed at all, doesn't have to shadows or highlights, just the basic shape so I can use it as reference.
Thank you!

TeiRaven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Have you tried replacing the one-foot-forward frames of your sprite with the same image? The RMXP zombie sprite did that to pretty good effect, it always stepped with the same foot and it gave the impression of limping. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's how I walked when I dislocated my knee years ago XD

Hyouryuu-Na

Sapphire Sodium
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good idea! I'll try it in the morning ^^ Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:
um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broiderers