Line of sight battles.

Tac0cann0n

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Alright, a part of my game has a room where the enemies are other sprites that walk up to you when they see you and say something. Then, after when you win the battle, the person (hopefully) will be in the damage form of their sprite and will say one last thing. How do I go about doing this? I really dislike random encounters as they don't feel like they're what this project needs. I could really use a helping hand, thanks!

Tac0cann0n

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Google Translate always works. So (without meaning to sound stupid, this is my first time using RPG Maker VX Ace) how do I install this mod? Just copy paste or...? It also says the file can't be found

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SasquatchWizard