Ztron5

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone! Does anyone know if there is a plugin out there that reviews only what's in front of the character, like the game Darkwood for RPG Maker MV? I'm thinking in creating a more tense atmosphere for my game, and a plugin like that would be perfect.

Last edited:

Plainview

Man Behind the Mask
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What engine do you use?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finished reworking the design of my Itch.io page <3 Back to making plugins.
I kind of want make a map that's just giant version of the player that's they're running around on. Either by stringing together multiple maps or just by shrinking the player sprite for those maps. Actually that might make a fun reveal... The player's on a normal looking map, but then as realization dawns on them it zooms out to show a much larger map that's a giant version of the player. :LZSexcite:
Do you like to practice level design? I do hahahaha! It's not from a specific game, it's just some tests...Fase 1.png
I really need a better indicator of where you can jump up and down though I feel... otherwise I like how this turned out for the first part of the first dungeon of the game.
@Shaz needs to make a website for his plugins. (it can be done easily for free with google sites.) I can't find a database of them anywhere!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ocarina654