BlitzMalachite

The Masterminded
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A plugin which in battle moves the player more linear. (Smooth Battler Motion)

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Um, what do you mean? That sounds like the default behaviour. Are your actors instantly moving from place to place? :kaoswt2:

BlitzMalachite

The Masterminded
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Um, what do you mean? That sounds like the default behaviour. Are your actors instantly moving from place to place? :kaoswt2:
Not that. I want my actors in battle to move smoothly. Like in MMORPGS.

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So...battle on the map? With pixel-based (rather than tile-based) movement? In that case, look for an ABS (Action Battle System) plugin that supports pixel-movement; I think QABS is one (QPlugins thread link).

BlitzMalachite

The Masterminded
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So...battle on the map? With pixel-based (rather than tile-based) movement? In that case, look for an ABS (Action Battle System) plugin that supports pixel-movement; I think QABS is one (QPlugins thread link).
That would look nice. ABS would look nice in Medieval/PvP games. But I just want the normal battlers to move like realistically.

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you just asking for something like Yanfly's action sequences? E.g. the video shown here: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Action_Sequence_Pack_2_(YEP)

Otherwise rather than all this guessing maybe you could provide a link to a video showing a battle system like the one you want in your game? :kaoswt:

BlitzMalachite

The Masterminded
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

MadRamDesigns

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you asking for plugins that increase the number of frames sprite sheets use, like Galv's?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I hope you all are keeping safe. <3 If you need a shoulder or an ear, I have two of both and am more than willing to listen & support you! Times are weird.
My dad, super frustrated by seclusion, asking me how I live like this. I shrug. "It helps to not like what is outside."
Apparently it's not just people who are hit by corona virus. My phone has set itself to English language on its own. Not that I'm complaining... :D
I got a new computer and can't find my product activation key for MV, what do I do ;-;
buinguyenhoangtho wrote on fizzly's profile.
Hello @fizzly, i would like to use your asset/ resource for my project ( is maybe commercial ). May i have your permission? Thanks you !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diputus