xlucky_rat

They/Them
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm just full of questions! Is it possible for one stat to affect the value of Max HP? Think D&D, where you add your Constitution modifier to your hp every level. I'm not using the M.Def stat in my game and have that slot free for this purpose, IF it is possible. Thank you all in advance! :kaohi:

For another example, Dragon Quest III, where your HP is 195-200% of your Vitality.

Last edited:

xlucky_rat

They/Them
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I believe the easiest way to achieve this would be http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Base_Parameter_Control_(YEP)
Would you mind explaining how to use this? I changed the Max HP formula to mdf * 2 and it just reduced the hp of all party members to 1. :kaoswt2:

Edit: Never mind, figured it out. Thank you for your help!

Edit again: For anyone who finds this seeking an answer, the trick is to change the Max HP formula to a.mdf * 2.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.
Suddenly, games mean nothing. The money spent was worth it to bring souls towards the light of life. May God bless my path forever. I pray that all are shaken for truth and poured out flat on the table of true understanding, knowledge, and wisdom. Bless you.
Finally I bought OMORI...cant wait to get traumatised!!!
Finished making this pretty ambitious forest map. Was wondering what y'all think of it! :kaopride:
1656136876015.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sieuthitien