T Johnson

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to create linked games?

Say I have an RPG game created with RPG Maker MV and there are linked content to a mobile game created in RPG Maker MV or IG Maker.

For instance in the main game you have a pet that goes with you throughout the RPG, but you can also interact and raise it in a simpler mobile game. These games would communicate back and forth the pet's stats and changes based on each game. The mobile game wouldn't be a requirement, but an option for those who want a tidbit of interaction with their full fledged game at home.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Theoretically yes, but it would require an extreme amount of planning and a server on the internet programmed to coordinate those games.
Basically, if you don't know your way around server programming you can forget such an idea.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am playing Momodora today and OMG this game is hard! o.o
Really happy to see people from Brazil doing an amazing game :3
Just noticed... I'm now called a Veteran not just Member...
Effervesce Fallacy™ - PV - C'est La Vie, for the best viewing experience, run the EXE, and adjust the audio via Options. The footsteps sounds are once again, barely audible. :frown: The PV only sounds as intended, if BGM Volume is set to 20%, or 40%, depending on your audio hardware.

Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Tonight, I get revenge on the Buccaneer Program! Feel free to drop by!
-Updated- Lowered fog / found more problems :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WestyD