T Johnson

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to create linked games?

Say I have an RPG game created with RPG Maker MV and there are linked content to a mobile game created in RPG Maker MV or IG Maker.

For instance in the main game you have a pet that goes with you throughout the RPG, but you can also interact and raise it in a simpler mobile game. These games would communicate back and forth the pet's stats and changes based on each game. The mobile game wouldn't be a requirement, but an option for those who want a tidbit of interaction with their full fledged game at home.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Theoretically yes, but it would require an extreme amount of planning and a server on the internet programmed to coordinate those games.
Basically, if you don't know your way around server programming you can forget such an idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who loves the Final Fantasy series?~
Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyBrowney