T Johnson

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to create linked games?

Say I have an RPG game created with RPG Maker MV and there are linked content to a mobile game created in RPG Maker MV or IG Maker.

For instance in the main game you have a pet that goes with you throughout the RPG, but you can also interact and raise it in a simpler mobile game. These games would communicate back and forth the pet's stats and changes based on each game. The mobile game wouldn't be a requirement, but an option for those who want a tidbit of interaction with their full fledged game at home.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Theoretically yes, but it would require an extreme amount of planning and a server on the internet programmed to coordinate those games.
Basically, if you don't know your way around server programming you can forget such an idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thurein