Linking to other forum through picture in signature?

Feliaria

Good with Ideas, Bad with Execution
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hiya! First off, I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but I don't know where it should go, so I'm gonna ask it here.

Anyway, I made the Early Game Feedback topic for my first game, and I finally have the logo. How would I be able to put the link to the forum page of my game on the picture like some people have? You click on the picture and it links you to the page of their project.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The way I've done it is once I've put the picture in (I host pictures in Imgur), I simply highlight it and use the button on the editor that looks like a chain link fence. Then you can paste the url in there.

Feliaria

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I see the link thing now, but when I highlight the picture and click on the link, nothing happens? When I un-select the picture the link works fine, just not when the picture is highlighted :(

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, seems it's changed since the forum upgrade. I was playing around and this worked for me.

Paste the link to your hosted image and hit enter so it shows as an image. Then double click on the image and for me, it brought up an options window where I could put a Link URL. I tested it out and it seemed to work fine.

Feliaria

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yay! It's working now. Thanks, @mlogan!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Getting work done in the hospital is a little tough :kaosigh:
Yet another custom skill animation, sometimes i waste too much time on details people will barely notice :kaocry:
Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KM_Dub