Tigersong

Furry Fellow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, guys. I've got a kind of unusual request. It's for a game I want to make for my sister.

What I'm requesting is a portrait of a feminine Link- yes, the one of Legend of Zelda fame. An accompanying  sprite would be nice, but I'm not asking for miracles. ;) Let me know if you need a reference.

Here's a bit about the game. I've already titled it "Currents in Time" and decided that I'd like to base the artwork on Oracle of Ages. There's a good reason for that- those early Zelda titles are already in 2D. :)

I don't know yet if I'll be releasing this project to the public. Still, I humbly ask for your help.

Tiger

That Bread

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I'd be willing to draw up a face for you... the sprites another story. Shoot me a reference, and I'll have it done sometime tomorrow.

That Bread

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thanks! So you want me to make him more lady like?

That Bread

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Well I did it! Here it is, if theres something that you catch that I didn't let me know I'll fix it up. Enjoy and I hope your sister enjoys the game you are making for her! :D

[IMG]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/052/c/9/link_the_faces_of_evil_by_eternalgraces-d77gt99.png[/IMG]

Tigersong

Furry Fellow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Very nice.

I hope this isn't asking too much of you, but could you draw one more? This time I'm armed with a screenshot from Oracle of Ages, so can match the art style more exactly.Legend of Zelda, The - Oracle of Ages (USA)_01.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Custom sleep sequence done! :kaopride:
fuY8hyg.gif
The other day I posted a merchant airship tileset and said it was overflow from my Advent Calendar. @Avery said something like "that's one way to flex!" Well, this morning I woke up and realized THAT I MISCOUNTED AND AM SHORT BY ONE DAY. My face and palm are now perfectly fused together.
Shin Megami Tensei V is really fun... and the music is sooo good.
*Saw a video of myself*
*Opens google*
*Search "How to delete my personality"*
Me: "I should make a quick prototype of my system to test early"
Also me: "Eh, drawing the character is more fun than actually making the game"
FFhEfyfUcAMOLjF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yam22