Sepheyer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Does anyone have links to city maps handy?

These do not have to be ".map" files, can be screenshots of city maps made in MV/MZ.

I am looking for best-practices, design approaches that artists employ in great maps.

Thank you!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
RPG Maker does not use .map files

I've moved this thread to General Discussion. Thank you.

(though I'm not really sure what would be the best place for this - it's definitely not an MZ Support question though.)

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
It would be awesome if there was a thread with this for like...towns, cities, caves, castles, etc., with a few examples of "best practices" with the rtp, to show people who want to improve

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Also, a selection of sample maps are included with MV/MZ. You can right-click the map list (bottom-left) in the editor and choose Load Sample Map to add one to your project~

[Edit: bottom left, not right...]

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sweet nostalgia. My fave Final Fantasy game.
Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
switchstone