Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Looks good!
I was wondering, where you changing the font? I remember that sometimes I found it a bit hard to read (in the menu).

blueperiod

At night above our sleeping heads
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Looks good!
I was wondering, where you changing the font? I remember that sometimes I found it a bit hard to read (in the menu).

I am changing the font and the entire window skin. :)

Reactions: BCj

blueperiod

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Here are a couple of new screenshots showing off some of the new character
art and a new dungeon-exploration system I'm introducing in the next demo release. :)

Attachments

• screenshot30.png
    screenshot30.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
  • screenshot31.png
    screenshot31.png
    591.2 KB · Views: 15

blueperiod

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello!

Just dropping in to inform you good folks that the release of the upcoming demo will be delayed to May. Reason being that there will not be enough time to finish all of the new artwork by the original date, and also, I just need a bit more time lol

In any case, I am happy that I am working on Linus almost non-stop these days. Before I picked up development again, I hadn't worked on it since the beginning of last year, which is pretty terrible. But now that I have a finish line for the next demo in sight, I am really motivated.

Anyway, here's a new screenshot. Farewell!

Dame_Ines.png

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Aww, shame it was delayed! Was looking forward to playing it in march. But I understand why.
It's good to be working again, isnt it? I've started working on Escalia again too :) feels so good.

blueperiod

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Aww, shame it was delayed! Was looking forward to playing it in march. But I understand why.
It's good to be working again, isnt it? I've started working on Escalia again too :) feels so good.

That's awesome that you're working on Escalia again! And yeah, it's a such an emotional boost sitting down and working on something you've put off for so long lol

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skybola188