// Caffeine Overload
- Nov 1, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Liquid Enemy Enmity - v1.2
This script is a plugin/addon for Yanfly's Battle Engine Core, and Yanfly's Battle AI Core plugins. It extends the two plugins to allow for MMO styled enmity/aggro tables against Actors and Enemies. With this plugin you will be able to have your skills add enmity against the user for the specified target(s). Based off that enmity if you so choose, you are able to use the Core Battle AI plugin to have the enemy target battlers with either the highest enmity or lowest enmity. This makes it so your game can sort of have tank classes, that have more aggro inducing abilities, similar to how some mmorpgs work.
- Adds an enmity table to battlers.
- Adds additional note tags for Yanfly's Battle Engine to give or take enmity when using skills.
- Adds additional note tags for Yanfly's Battle AI Core to have enemies/actors attack targets with the most or least enmity against the battler.
- Adds additional note tags to give bonus enmity, bonus enmity rating, or to completely nullify enmity gain.
- Adds an Enmity Window to show the amount of enmity targets have against whom.
- Able to set the maximum amount of enmity possible.
- Able to set if negative enmity is possible.
How to Use
This plugin requires the user to be using both Yanfly's Battle Engine Core and Battle AI Core plugins. With those plugins install, simply place this plugin with the name Liquid_EnemyEnmity.js in the plugin folder and set the parameters to how you feel. The note tags for how to use the enmity can be found in the plugin help as well as proper usage.
Enmity Window Explanation
Window Without Explanation
Script (Version 1.2)
Q: What plugins are required for this?
A: Yanfly's BattleCoreEngine and Yanfly's Battle CoreAI. (YEP_BattleEngineCore.js and YEP_BattleAICore.js)
- Fixed an issue which caused the enmity of a battler to be overwritten if enmity was generated against a battler on the same team.
- Enmity is now reset when a battle ends.
- No longer overwrites Yanflys functions.
- Added An Enmity window (configurable) to show how much enmity targets have when selected. (Most Enmity (left) to Least Enmity (right))
- Changed how enmity is stored.
- Added <Enmity Rating: +/-x> note tag to give additional enmity rating. (Weapons,Items,Armors,Classes,States,Actors)
- Added <Bonus Enmity: +/-x> note tag to give bonus enmity after calculation. (Weapons,Items,Armors,Classes,States,Actors)
- Added <Null Enmity Gain> note tag to make it so the target doesn't gain enmity against the attacker. (Weapons,Items,Armors,Classes,States,Actors)
- Fixed a bug caused by me trying to not require overwriting some of Yanflys code. Their code still exists don't worry, it's just included in my modified function.
- Fixed a bug that caused negative enmity to not be gained.
- Added the ability to show or hide the enmity window.
- Added the ability to /always/ show or hide the enmity window.
Credit and Thanks
- Yanfly (for creating an awesome battle and ai engine!)
Feel free to use this in commercial or non-commercial games, credit Liquidize or Liquid Engine please !
The "Always Show Window" option isn't truly /always/ however it is much more frequently than without, and is only not shown when an actor is doing its actions.
Here is a faceicon set (48x48) for the default actors.
Last edited by a moderator: