List Of Game Makers That Hasnt Been Distributed By Degica Yet........

Leokids

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVX
With The RPG Maker 2000 and 2003 Being Distributed By Degica. There Is Many That isnt Distributed By Degica... Lets Figure Out!

1. 2D Fighting Maker 95 And 2nd

In this game Maker You can Make Your Fighting Game of Your Dreams. Its Very User-Friendly. But Looks Like a Ancestor to Mugen Right?

2. RPG Maker 95

This Game Maker Is Predecessor To RPG Maker 2000. Like Many Sucessors You Can Make a RPG OF Your dreams! Not Adding The Simple For Kids And Powerful For Deveolpers Slogan....
3. PlayStation RPG Makers (1 to 3)

The RPG Makers For Consoles. Do note That Degica Does Not Publish The RPG Maker Playstation games.
4. Simulation RPG Tsukuru

Wavelength Said Simulation RPG Tsukuru So i added. This Maker Can do Tatic RPGs.

If You want More? Tell me.

Last edited:

Wavelength

Edge of Eternity
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Video Games. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Also worth noting is that Degica does not publish the Playstation RPG Maker games, and despite the fact that there were a lot of these (a couple dozen, I think) released in Japan, only 3 have reached foreign shores.

When I was in Japan, I saw a couple of these at a secondhand book/media store called Book-Off. One looked really fascinating - it was called Simulation RPG Tsukuru (Tsukuru = To Make, or "Maker") and allows you to make Tactics RPG games for the PS1! Since it was just a few dollars, I bought it and took it home as a souvenir.

Leokids

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVX
[MOVE]Video Games[/MOVE]
Also worth noting is that Degica does not publish the Playstation RPG Maker games, and despite the fact that there were a lot of these (a couple dozen, I think) released in Japan, only 3 have reached foreign shores.

When I was in Japan, I saw a couple of these at a secondhand book/media store called Book-Off. One looked really fascinating - it was called Simulation RPG Tsukuru (Tsukuru = To Make, or "Maker") and allows you to make Tactics RPG games for the PS1! Since it was just a few dollars, I bought it and took it home as a souvenir.
Ah! I will Add it to The List.

Leokids

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVX
[MOVE]Video Games[/MOVE]

Also It was Released Worldwide as RPG Maker. Not Simulation RPG MAKER. Also. If Dante or SUPER Dante Be Released Worlwide It Would be Called RPG Maker for Nes/SNES.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

It's actually better suited in Maker Casual, so I moved it there.

@Leokids , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Just please go back and edit your last post. You also don't have to quote someone to reply.

Wavelength

Edge of Eternity
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Also It was Released Worldwide as RPG Maker. Not Simulation RPG MAKER. Also. If Dante or SUPER Dante Be Released Worlwide It Would be Called RPG Maker for Nes/SNES.
Simulation RPG Tsukuru was not the same thing as RPG Maker 1 (or 2 or 3), if that's what you were thinking. It was a completely separate piece of game-making software for the PS1, which allowed you to make tactical games like Fire Emblem. It looked pretty cool!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tauron7