List Of Game Makers That Hasnt Been Distributed By Degica Yet........

Leokids

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVX
With The RPG Maker 2000 and 2003 Being Distributed By Degica. There Is Many That isnt Distributed By Degica... Lets Figure Out!

1. 2D Fighting Maker 95 And 2nd

In this game Maker You can Make Your Fighting Game of Your Dreams. Its Very User-Friendly. But Looks Like a Ancestor to Mugen Right?

2. RPG Maker 95

This Game Maker Is Predecessor To RPG Maker 2000. Like Many Sucessors You Can Make a RPG OF Your dreams! Not Adding The Simple For Kids And Powerful For Deveolpers Slogan....
3. PlayStation RPG Makers (1 to 3)

The RPG Makers For Consoles. Do note That Degica Does Not Publish The RPG Maker Playstation games.
4. Simulation RPG Tsukuru

Wavelength Said Simulation RPG Tsukuru So i added. This Maker Can do Tatic RPGs.

If You want More? Tell me.

Last edited:

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Video Games. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Also worth noting is that Degica does not publish the Playstation RPG Maker games, and despite the fact that there were a lot of these (a couple dozen, I think) released in Japan, only 3 have reached foreign shores.

When I was in Japan, I saw a couple of these at a secondhand book/media store called Book-Off. One looked really fascinating - it was called Simulation RPG Tsukuru (Tsukuru = To Make, or "Maker") and allows you to make Tactics RPG games for the PS1! Since it was just a few dollars, I bought it and took it home as a souvenir.

Leokids

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVX
[MOVE]Video Games[/MOVE]
Also worth noting is that Degica does not publish the Playstation RPG Maker games, and despite the fact that there were a lot of these (a couple dozen, I think) released in Japan, only 3 have reached foreign shores.

When I was in Japan, I saw a couple of these at a secondhand book/media store called Book-Off. One looked really fascinating - it was called Simulation RPG Tsukuru (Tsukuru = To Make, or "Maker") and allows you to make Tactics RPG games for the PS1! Since it was just a few dollars, I bought it and took it home as a souvenir.
Ah! I will Add it to The List.

Leokids

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVX
[MOVE]Video Games[/MOVE]

Also It was Released Worldwide as RPG Maker. Not Simulation RPG MAKER. Also. If Dante or SUPER Dante Be Released Worlwide It Would be Called RPG Maker for Nes/SNES.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

It's actually better suited in Maker Casual, so I moved it there.

@Leokids , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Just please go back and edit your last post. You also don't have to quote someone to reply.

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Also It was Released Worldwide as RPG Maker. Not Simulation RPG MAKER. Also. If Dante or SUPER Dante Be Released Worlwide It Would be Called RPG Maker for Nes/SNES.
Simulation RPG Tsukuru was not the same thing as RPG Maker 1 (or 2 or 3), if that's what you were thinking. It was a completely separate piece of game-making software for the PS1, which allowed you to make tactical games like Fire Emblem. It looked pretty cool!

Last edited:

Leokids

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Simulation RPG Tsukuru was not the same thing as RPG Maker 1 (or 2 or 3), if that's what you were thinking. It was a completely separate piece of game-making software for the PS1, which allowed you to make tactical games like Fire Emblem. It looked pretty cool!
Ok....

Leokids

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Bump Again.

Leokids

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Bump because someone didnt view this.

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
You could have made a more accurate list just by searching Google for Wikia about Rpg Maker or the older sites that are still online as "museums". :wink:

1. 2D Fighting Maker 95 And 2nd
(...) But Looks Like a Ancestor to Mugen Right?
Not exactly, this engine is quite different from M.U.G.E.N in several aspects of development and the end result.
And unlike Rm2k, which accepts PNG, BMP and XYZ images, this one only accepted BMP, making a simple game over 200MB (25 ~ 40MB Zipped).

The company that officially launched Rpg2k also created an engine for developing games in the "Shooter" style (walking and shooting), such as navy games and others in which the scene moves non-stop in one direction.

Good luck

Leokids

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVX
You could have made a more accurate list just by searching Google for Wikia about Rpg Maker or the older sites that are still online as "museums". :wink:
I Will do it soon.

Not exactly, this engine is quite different from M.U.G.E.N in several aspects of development and the end result.
I Know,I Thought it was a ancestor of MUGEN Because M.U.G.E.N Has been Popular since it was released in 2009-2011 (And by the case of Beta in 90s) and I´ve used Fighting maker to Make Mickey Mouse Fighter.

And im Not going to change that.

And unlike Rm2k, which accepts PNG, BMP and XYZ images, this one only accepted BMP, making a simple game over 200MB (25 ~ 40MB Zipped).
Why?

The company that officially launched Rpg2k also created an engine for developing games in the "Shooter" style (walking and shooting), such as navy games and others in which the scene moves non-stop in one direction.
How?

AeroPergold

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It would be cool if they brought over that fighting game maker as well as RPG Maker 95. I'm not sure if 95's case is due to compatibility with modern Windows systems (9x Software doesn't enjoy the NT kernal all modern Windows OS's use).

But with tweeks and patches I bet RPG Maker 95 could run on modern PCs.

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I Will do it soon.
I'm just helping you to fix incorrect information.

And im Not going to change that.
Ok...:confused:

Why BMP images weigh more than PNG, as simple as that. Now why can't you use PNG only ASCII could answer. :wink:

"How" what? I only included one more item from the engines that ASCII created at the time, including they had a creator and editor of MID files (format of songs that use sheet music)
I'm just talking about it, don't get me wrong.

Good Luck

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Back in the early/mid 90's, I used to have a game called Unlimited Adventures. It was a sort of maker engine for the old gold box Dungeons & Dragons games. I found it online as abandonware about 20 years ago or so. Pretty sure I still have the book for it packed away somewhere. The engine itself isn't of much use because the clock speed doesn't adjust for the processing power of modern machines so it runs way too fast and isn't playable. Figured I bring it up anyway.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stop shutting the damn power down! Why always like this
Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Faxify