WilsonE7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello (again). I remember that @Archeia once made a very helpful spreadsheet with a ton of script calls you could use for RMMV. Are there any plans to do something like that for MZ? I've read that the code is different from MV, so I'm assuming the old script calls won't work. Maybe I'm wrong, since I know next to nothing about Javascript. I've Googled this and have had no results.

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The most calls still work, so until a new List is written, just continue using the old one. If something doesnt work, look into Game_Interpreter class in the rmmz_objects.js file.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hjbkwjhef