Lite EULA question

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi,

From what I understand from the EULA of RPG Maker VX Ace Lite, we can only release non-commercial games.

Are we allowed to release games on platforms such as itch.io under "$0 or donate" pricing, or would that count as commercial?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That's commercial.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you wait and check the steam-resellers, the full VX Ace is usually available for 5$-10$ at least once a year. That should get you around that limitation.

IsThereAnyDeal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, the other day i come across to became closer to other developers and realiza im not even a novice. i am lower than thrash rigth now, worse than people that don´t know anything about this things cause i used to think i knew. good news is; today thrash, tommorrow, maybe not so much, and someday, i´ll be a god?
Ahh, end of the day stinky feet, fresh out of the boots. Smells like a job well done. Seriously, I have to rinse my feet when I get home, or it's not fair to my wife.
Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhandinhbongdaseriea