Tonedawg181

Tonedawg Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
EDIT: Moghunter updated his skills screen with this fix, so if you download the newest version this will already be fixed, you could also do what I did though if you prefer.

I'm not sure if every release of this script has this issue but I'm using the one that came with his Master_MV_18_3r zip. Which was a demo to show all of his scripts.

While working with the MOG_SceneSkill plugin (which is what controls your skills screen of your menu if you are using his menu script) I noticed that the SW Par X-Axis (which controls the hp/mp/name position for the actor window at the top independently from the Actor Window Axis) Was written out twice in the parameters, but the second one was meant to control the Y axis. This was causing both options to control only one of the x and y axis's, and every time you hit save regardless of which one you changed they would both become the same number.

The fix for this is very simple.

open the .js up with notepad and change these 2 letters from X to Y. (I did cntrl+f to search and typed in SW Par to make it easier to find)

the first mistake is on line 85, change the X to a Y to fix the typo in the parameters
it looks like this (before it's fixed)
* @param SW Par X-Axis

the second mistake is on line 179, change the X to a Y to fix the actual code itself
it looks like this (before it's fixed)
Moghunter.scSkill_AS_ParY = Number(Moghunter.parameters['SW Par X-Axis'] || 0);

Side Note: You will notice this string of the code is written out twice for both of those. BE CAREFUL WHICH ONE YOU CHANGE! You want the top one for both to stay as an X to handle the x-axis, only change the duplicates.

PS: I hand counted which line it was on because notepad doesnt show you so if im off by a line or two let me know, I suggest just doing cntrl+f to find it though, much easier that way, and you should be able to see which one is the duplicate pretty easily.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My spirit can be so easily wounded by most things that nobody thinks twice about. It may be not a big deal to you, but it means EVERYTHING to me!
I have to make a custom tree for my FSM game and I'm nervous I won't get it right.
Finally got the tablet picture! :LZSsmile:
Working hard on my Mode7 interiors in between calls at work!
A good idea rise a moment before falling asleep, and survive the second coffee the day next morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merglu