Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV

:kaopride:
Hey, Hey, Hey!

Comrades! I present to your attention pictures FREE for non-commercial use. For COMMERCIAL use free too, but with 1 condition. You give me a free copy of the game hehe...
You have to name me in the credits in both cases:
Designed & Drawn By Ekaterina Stadnikova
(MOSCOW RUSSIA)

vamp1.png
!$Vasya1.png

vampShtefanBIG.pngvampShtefan330x350.pngvampMarushkaBIG.pngvampMarushka330x350.pngvampIsadoraBIG.pngvampIsadora330x350.pngvampSebasianBIG.pngvampSebasian330x350.pngvampMonicBIG.pngvampMonic330x350.pngvampFranciscBIG.pngvampFrancisc330x350.pngvampIsadoraBIG 1.pngvampMarushkaBIG 1.pngvampShtefanBIG 1.pngvamp1.pngvamp2.pngvamp3.png

A mash-up of all the vampire-themed tiles. For slicing, welcome to the steam workshop.
Vamp tiles.png
the tumbochka.png
the tumbochka.png
the tumbochka2.png
the tumbochka3.png
the tumbochka_A2.pngthe tumbochka_A4.pngthe tumbochka_A5.png
the tumbochka_B.png

I FORBID to USE MY ART FOR GAMES WITH an 18+
RATING (excessive violence and sexual content)
I FORBID YOU TO ASSIGN AND POST MY ART AS

YOUR OWN (even if you use this in the game)

Last edited:

LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All the same can be found in the steam workshop. I will update the content here and there so that people can use it, without the steam version. To use the content from this theme, you need to be the owner of RPG Maker MZ.

Last edited:

Rion Requiel

Twilight Requiem Productions
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I do like the original vampire artwork you did, I dig it really I do. But I have one small issue to bring up. Pretty much all those face sets can be easily recreated using the Generator built into RMMZ. I like the idea of you making full busts and stuff, but at the same time I don't think you should label the stuff from the Generator that can be easily replicated as 'Yours' at all.

Case and point that it can be replicated easily below. In the event that someone does this (Which I mean it's easy enough, it's a good vampire design but not all that original and someone is bound to replicate it) and uses it in an 18+ Game you can't really say "BUT I DREW THAT!!!" because well you didn't they used the Character Generator.

Example Sake.png

LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is a trial set. I will replace them with seriously edited ones as soon as they are ready. A drawn vampire is drawn from scratch ) So it is basically original.
And the one you created is similar, but still not the same )

Rion Requiel

Twilight Requiem Productions
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's a much better idea. You should clarify it in the original post then that the current faces are made using the Generator and you will be drawing more unique variations that hold a greater difference.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actually, we don’t allow resources simply made with the generator, because, as pointed out, anyone can do them. If they use some generator pieces or are heavily edited after using the generator, that is acceptable. So anything straight from the generator needs to be removed.

I’m also concerned as your second post makes it sound like you have used generator pieces from paid dlc. And I don’t think we can allow resources using those to be distributed, though I will double check.

LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
mlogan
Deleted all the placeholders. Only the original drawings remain )

Last edited:

grimf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
These look great! The female especially :thumbsup-right:. Something about the males face feels off to me, I think also the ear is a bit low too maybe?

LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ears the way I like them. It's my style. The count of the ear marking starts from the top point of the place where it grows out of the head. These two are vampires and they must be both beautiful and repulsive. You haven't seen them yet as a fog of bats, grimf

LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
UPdate
I duplicate it from the workshop for non-steam users.
лого свинотайлов.png

Elgigante94

PROJECT 1
Reaction score
First Language
French, Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Castleviana-like tilesets and charset/facesets are very cool ! gg

LittlePIGGY

Just a piggy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Castleviana-like tilesets and charset/facesets are very cool ! gg
Castellania walked past me. It's great if someone likes my work )
I will try to add works to my collection from time to time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Currency ---

Hero: This city cannot accept Gold to buy the items.
Merchant: You can exchange Gold into TC,depending the rate of TC this time.
Hero: Really? Then,i want to exchange 999999999G.
Merchant: Let's see……Wait a second,are you Cheating again?
Hero: Hell No!!! I earn it with myself!!!
There's always a time when you're super excited to create something but you already have no energy left. :I
I think of all the effects in my game, the light passing through fog has got to be my favorite....

...Also I spent all day trying to figure out how I had suddenly messed it up and made it start dropping frames like crazy. So I had all day to look at it... mocking me... with it's previous 60fps reduced to 30fps... At least it's fixed now.
Dalph wrote on slimmmeiske2's profile.
Slimmm, we should team one day and make "Reid in Wonderland" or "Aluxes in boots".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big_Boss