92stars

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Does anybody know of any live combat VXace scripts for real-time combat?
Preferably pretty simple. Thanks

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to RGSS3 (VX Ace) Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you need to give a better description of what you call "live combat". I can think of at least three completely different battle systems that could be called "real-time", for example action battle systems or active time battles.

Thefirelion

Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Do you mean something like Zelda, God Of war or Diablo series style battle?.

92stars

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
you need to give a better description of what you call "live combat". I can think of at least three completely different battle systems that could be called "real-time", for example action battle systems or active time battles.
Sorry, I mean something like the original Zelda, where you don’t enter a battle sequence, you press a button and that triggers an animation of the sprite swinging a weapon and (if In range) damages the enemy. Thanks again and sorry for my lack of clarity.

Do you mean something like Zelda, God Of war or Diablo series style battle?.
Definitely something like the original Zelda. Thanks again! Sorry for the lack of clarity.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that is usually called "action battle system" around here. There were once five different scripts to create something like that, but some of them have been vanished due to their websites no longer paid.
ne was done by moghunter and that should still be available somewhere, another one was falcao's pearl if I remember correctly.
you should be able to find the old links by searching for "action battle system" or ABS for VXA.

92stars

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
that is usually called "action battle system" around here. There were once five different scripts to create something like that, but some of them have been vanished due to their websites no longer paid.
ne was done by moghunter and that should still be available somewhere, another one was falcao's pearl if I remember correctly.
you should be able to find the old links by searching for "action battle system" or ABS for VXA.
Thanks so much! Sorry again for the lack of clarity

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

concept: zombie slayer fest.

Lag because of outdated hardware.

Lots todo:
-Terrax lightning should have another step for the flashlight, between up down left right.
-Also Online mv from Nelderson should emit the flashlight from the other player.
-Animation needed for killing the zombie...
Before adding it to #crypchania.
Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Except that, nothing to see here. :kaoswt2:
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoiro