cradth

:)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Last time I was here, you're working on a horror game.
This looks pretty good!
I've downloaded the demo and I will play it on my free time. :D
Thanks, bro! going to try my best with this project. I won't rush it this time,
lesson learned. XD I was ready to respond to your feedback. :D

Last edited:

cradth

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
December | Map Design | Teirra Haven

Teirra Haven was one of the top two Eisenrealms that Diaclou Sky Kingdom was propped up by, as well as the one considered the strongest mercenary guild in the entire Althandar. Commonly, these Eisenrealms have a close association with crystalys nation's military and not all eisenrealm members are adept in Elemantra practice (magic).

Teirra Haven has a seven floors-tower as its main building. Each floor consists of large area with different floor height. You'll find three guild halls and various different facilities.

Ground & 1st Floor
This floor has 3 Warp Points to fast travel around the world, and 4 Trade Points where you can buy any kind of items/weapons /vt cards/elmspheres. Mainly, it's where the entrance to the tower is located.

2nd Floor
This floor was specially created for Dustelion rank field-officer (Equals to Ensign military rank). There's an "iron bunker-themed" guild hall with mission panels for Scavenger & Collector Missions, mostly bronze fang level threat.

3rd Floor
This floor was specially created for Castelion rank field-officer (Equals to Lieutenant military rank) & Bastelion rank field-officer (Equals to Commander military rank). There's a "garden-themed" guild hall with mission panels for Hunter, Scavenger & Collector Missions, mostly silver fang level threat.

4th Floor
The major part of the tower facility is located on this floor. You'll find a Training Center, Realms Duel Arena (weekly ranked tournament), Research Center (To modify or enhance the elmspheres), Cafetaria, Library, etc

5th Floor
This floor was specially created for Avelion rank field-officer (Equals to General military rank) & Teirra Haven's termina-officers. There's a "vintage-themed" guild hall with mission panels for Chaser, Hunter, Scavenger & Collector Missions, mostly gold fang level threat.

6th Floor
This floor has a huge hangar facility for the airships.

7th Floor
The top floor. It's the Guildmaster Office. Alma Teirra lives here.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you're reviewing someone else's game, don't focus only on the negative and criticize them. Use positive constructive feedback. As game developers, we need to empower one another; not put each other down.
just posted a song I made for my game a while back... I sampled the HEY from Earthworm Jim's Snot a problem levels lol...
Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?
Some random sketch-letons.

I have a strong urge to make a tutorial video of all the random things I've learned since starting on my game. little helpful tips and stuff that may help people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biggleston