JaeJaeCee

Emerald Phoenix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had an idea last night that maybe someone out there might be able to pull off a flaming avatar that could be used in the extended generator to create a race of lave people...

Resource Type: Character parts, Icons, and Battlers

Maker Format: MV

Art style: MV RTP, with sprite graphics, face images and parts (Male, female AND kid, please, for all! This way developers have access to variety!

It is up to the artist whether they want to bother with making different hair and face parts that can be used with the flame avatars.

For reference, I give you... Well, the internet, and every flaming character ever created.
Your inspiration is up to you.
EXCEPT for demons, and Ghost Rider. I would like living fire, not a flaming skull...

Please make sure, if you are not making firey hair or face parts, that the face graphic will be usable with regular parts if the developer so desires. I'm sure there are people who would rather put regular hair parts on their characters.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)
Hi there im new to this making thing is there any sources you could recomend for teaching myself, on where to get started.
Ksi
Streaming the Valentine games from the RMN Valentiny event! Drop by and say hi!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1gnus