JaeJaeCee

Emerald Phoenix
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had an idea last night that maybe someone out there might be able to pull off a flaming avatar that could be used in the extended generator to create a race of lave people...

Resource Type: Character parts, Icons, and Battlers

Maker Format: MV

Art style: MV RTP, with sprite graphics, face images and parts (Male, female AND kid, please, for all! This way developers have access to variety!

It is up to the artist whether they want to bother with making different hair and face parts that can be used with the flame avatars.

For reference, I give you... Well, the internet, and every flaming character ever created.
Your inspiration is up to you.
EXCEPT for demons, and Ghost Rider. I would like living fire, not a flaming skull...

Please make sure, if you are not making firey hair or face parts, that the face graphic will be usable with regular parts if the developer so desires. I'm sure there are people who would rather put regular hair parts on their characters.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Draw something
Me: No problemo! ''draws something''
Now draw the same thing from a different angle
Me: So....You have discovered my weakness...
I got a new PC... Nothing wrong with my lil laptop at all! Still works great, and I'll be using it for school. But, the specs for gaming were falling off fast. So I was selfish and bought myself a beast of a PC ^-^
Newstuff.PNG

Held hostage in my own house half the day by an old man that cant take hints or read body language, STILL manage to make some pixels! booyah! I should get a promotion!....No wait...I should get a job o_O
Potions are to be hoarded, not used... >_>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SirSilver52