Sohailfarooqi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hey everyone wanted to share a problem i have been facing, I am close to releasing my first VN, i tested the browser build locally on http file server and everything seems to run well on my local machine testing, so I went ahead and uploaded the VN package on itch.io and GameJolt, and came across the following problems :

1) When you select a load game instance - The "are you sure?" screen pops up without "Yes" and "No" options, so the user can't really load their game instance cause the "YES" and "NO" options are not visible.

Capture.PNG

2) I have 2 video overlays (both webm format) on my main menu for aesthetics, both are done the same way using "show video" and "blend video" commands, one of the videos doesn't work on gamejolt/itch.io even when both overlays are done the same way using "show video" and "blend video" commands, HOWEVER, both overlays work fairly well in desktop based build.

I have been using Scene based UI for my project, the aforementioned issues have NOT been encountered in desktop builds/packages i did for the game and they have been working fairly well to my expectations.

Please help me out if you can as these are the final hurdles in the launch of my project, thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)
Wish I was better at art, specifically that I was faster at it, bc this one NPC took Several Days to complete! It's gonna take So Extremely Long to do all of the art for my game, never mind writing it... Anyways, here's my gorgon, Hopernica Sthyxis!

57b88732c7abbcd84981dacf624a98495af61fcc.gifv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erora