Not open for further replies.

Sohailfarooqi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hey everyone wanted to share a problem i have been facing, I am close to releasing my first VN, i tested the browser build locally on http file server and everything seems to run well on my local machine testing, so I went ahead and uploaded the VN package on itch.io and GameJolt, and came across the following problems :

1) When you select a load game instance - The "are you sure?" screen pops up without "Yes" and "No" options, so the user can't really load their game instance cause the "YES" and "NO" options are not visible.

Capture.PNG

2) I have 2 video overlays (both webm format) on my main menu for aesthetics, both are done the same way using "show video" and "blend video" commands, one of the videos doesn't work on gamejolt/itch.io even when both overlays are done the same way using "show video" and "blend video" commands, HOWEVER, both overlays work fairly well in desktop based build.

I have been using Scene based UI for my project, the aforementioned issues have NOT been encountered in desktop builds/packages i did for the game and they have been working fairly well to my expectations.

Please help me out if you can as these are the final hurdles in the launch of my project, thanks.

claveshnek

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
VNM
Same problem. Plus there is another problem .in my web version, if you log in from your phone, the animation does not work. Everything works well in the PC build.Has anyone solved the problem with the confirmation buttons?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@claveshnek, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Please do not hijack someone else's thread to ask your own unrelated questions. Please start your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Climbing to the top #mapping
1638160732198.png
I've started the first steps of the final few maps that I need to make for B:ms. I haven't been able to say that in a really, really long time. It'd probably be a good idea to blog about this or something.
Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...
Had a nice visit with our family. Dad grilled some burgers and mom made baked beans and fudge. We also watched Foul Play. Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn make an awesome duo. I am surprised how much of the movie I forgot LOL. How did everyone else's holidays go?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ysh_titanic