Grumphlu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Hi Everyone!

I am trying to balance my game with combinaisons of armors/weapons etc..
I have a lot of them and it's quite long to build up my characters so i decided to save a game with all my characters stuffed etc..

But my problem is when i want to change something on the editor such as background, messages, events and even game datas, my saved game does not take thoose changes... So it is quite long to build my character again and again everytime i want to ajust something. It will take forever if i have to do this everytime, is there any solution ?

If some kind of angel of game making is here please help me :aswt:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
don't build the actor by playing.

create an event (or item) that modifies the actor directly, giving him whatever you want when using that developer cheat.
and remove the cheat before distributing to players.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Tech Support is for when you can't get the engine to run.

This needs to be moved to the appropriate Support forum, but unfortunately you do not have that info on your profile page. Please post and say which engine you are using. You might also like to edit your profile page with that as well for the future.

Grumphlu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
Tech Support is for when you can't get the engine to run.

This needs to be moved to the appropriate Support forum, but unfortunately you do not have that info on your profile page. Please post and say which engine you are using. You might also like to edit your profile page with that as well for the future.
Hi yes, sorry i didn't mention that. I am using Rpg Maker MV

@Andar Thanks for your answer but there is some litle things that i can't do like Enchants on Armors and Weapons, then Attributions on characters. Then i have 60 Heros on my game so it get realy long to do this on every character.

@Kes You can close this thread i will do one inside the good Support forum

(Ps: Sorry for my english^^)

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Grumphlu As you have already started the new thread I will close this one. However, in future please remember that we prefer to move a thread rather than have people multiply the number of 'dead end' threads which just clutter up the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrKaito